concert night

I have seen her once but it was a brief couple of words. We couldn't even have a proper chat. I was with my cousins and we had to leave. They were tired cause they have been out all day working their hearts out to make money and bring food to home -Very Appreciated Humbleness.

Thankful for these women, mentioning that they had to deal with a 21 year old cousin from Cyprus who woke up yelling that she has found free tickets to 3 concerts which was going to start in 8 hours. They took me all the way from Dulwich to Camden. The best night I ever had, thanks.
Of course, I am not blaming them for not having a proper chat with Mali.

It was my anxiety which kicked in right there, ... or maybe a pint of 🍺.
Yes it was nothing like the ones I had before.

Also, since they are the females or outgrown women of their own society, they have to put extra effort into everything they are making -which I am going to make a lot of noise about in this writing.

I was so nervous that night and even my accent had gone to another continent while I was talking to her, not to be sure what I was saying to her.

Long story short, I had lots of things to ask and tell her (in terms of her career and ideologies -eg. how she could made it out of the system? ) but such limited time would never help in any way.