CHAPTER 3

The trip to the diner went better than Luna was expecting, all three of them remaining pleasantly behaved, though she believed that was due to the hangover. That being said, they still received plenty dodgy looks from older customers as they bounced in, and Luna tried to hide herself between the two from her regular customers. After all, she was only wearing a T-shirt that just went past her ass and a pair of flip flops. Even Dot had raised her brows, but waved it off and began to write down what they wanted. Tommy ordered his usual with a Pepsi, and Nikki followed suit but with a Jack and coke, but Luna stuck to black coffee with bacon and eggs, choosing to steal a bite of Tommy's syrup drenched pancakes. Like the boy needed more sugar.

Their main topic of conversation of course was mainly about music, discussing from what music they had grown up on to what their current favourite song was. The boys discussed what had got them into playing their chosen instruments, with Nikki's backstory being a lot different and much more tragic compared to that of Tom's, as well as what direction they wanted this new band to go in, all whilst Luna listened and sipped on her coffee.

Once they had finished, Tommy and Nikki decided to go back and continue jamming, but the blonde didn't think she could hack listening to any sort of music with how she was feeling, and so declined the offer to go back to Nikki's, but made Tommy promise to call his parents to tell them he was alright. "Oh yeah!" He responded, "Great idea, I can tell them I'm moving down town!" She laughed, rolled her eyes and gave him a hug before waving bye to Nikki and heading back to her own place.

Standing over the threshold of her flat, she let out a groggy sigh. It was so fucking messy. Empty bottles and cigarette butts littered the floor, take out boxes covered the kitchen counter, as well as dirty plates and cutlery, different items of clothing decorated the sofa, as well as various bra's and thongs hanging from the hooks on the walls where paintings or pictures should be. She could of cleaned it up, it would probably take her about 5 hours to sort the whole place out, but it would be clean at least. The thought briefly passed through her head before she laughed out loud to herself, headed towards her bedroom and climbed into bed.

The next day was when she came too, almost delirious as to where she was after all that sleep, and honestly Luna was pretty certain she could of dropped back off to sleep in no time if it wasn't for the loud banging coming from her front door. Angrily she through the duvet covers off of her and stomped towards the noise, but not before picking up the baseball bat that sat in the corner. Hey, this was LA, it could of been any fucker out of their mind! But as she stood on her tip toes to look through the peep hole, she soon found out it wasn't just Lenny the alcoholic homeless guy getting her apartment and his ex-wife's mixed up again. No, swinging the door open revealed Nikki Sixx looking as good as ever.

"How did you know where I lived?" Was the first question that came to her, not that she was complaining.

"Tommy," he stated plainly, leaning up against the door frame. "Why do you have a baseball bat?"

"I'm a pretty girl living alone near the Sunset Strip with bad habits." She answered honestly, turning on her heel and walking back inside. "I would apologise about the mess but I'm not actually sorry, what can I do ya' for?"

"You can do me all night if you want," Nikki said concealing a laugh, causing the girl to smirk back and roll her eyes. "Nah, we're holding auditions at my flat for a guitarist, just wondering if you wanted to come hang?"

She looked at him oddly then, narrowing her eyes slightly whilst stood with her arms crossed. "Why do you want me there?"

"Well," he began. "You're middle ground between me and Tommy, and he says you're a good judge of character too. Plus, you're something nice to look at."