Prologue

I don't own any of the DMC Series.

------------------------------------------------

16 May 8:06 PM

    A woman looked through Redgrave City, having a navy blue sweater over her dress (picture above.) Black heels clicking against concrete as she completely ignored the giant sponge in the middle of the city.  "Um, excuse me but have you seen my husband?" she asked panting as she leaned onto her knees for support. "What does he look like?" a man asked turning to face her. The woman stood and looked down, "Uh well uh the thing is I don't remember what he looks like but I know he's in the city?" pressing her two fingers together shyly.

"Well then sorry but I can't help you." he replied. Sighing she turned walking away, Where are you? I know your here somewhere. she sighed. Looking up, her eyes widened as she screamed. She quickly ran to where she was before. The root from the sponge thing looked towards her it's needle shining in the light, it quickly went after her. The woman looked behind her fear evident in her eyes.  

 Since her eyes were focussed on the root, her feet tripped over the empty husk of the man who tried to help her. She fell and hit the ground, grunting as she got up causing her black hair to fall in front of her brown orbs.  "Owie," she moaned unhappily.  Looking up, the woman immediately covered her head as the the root's needle dangled above menacingly, ready to turn her into an empty husk. 

I'm gonna die here, right here in this city where my husband said to meet him. she cowered, holding her head tightly. She waited, dark hues squeezed shut as she held her her arms tighter above her. Finally having the courage, she peeked through the shield of her arms. Her orbs caught the sight of a young silver haired man with soldier cut hair. His red and silver sword had flames licking its blade as the man sheathed it. Turning the male started walking towards the frightened female. "P-pl-please d-don't h-urt me." she cowered raising her arms again. 

"Hey, I didn't come here to hurt you." he explained holding his hands up, as if to show he wouldn't hurt her. Peeking through her arms, she looked at him. Black eyes filled with a cute innocence a child would have. He reached his hand out, a kind smile on his face. Grabbing his outstretched hand, Nero pulled her up. "You should get out of here." he suggested turning his back and walking away. The woman looked towards his back, her hand outstretched, "A-Actually I can't leave. My husband is somewhere in the city." she stuttered. 

Nero stopped and swiftly her turned to her. Looking at her as if she was nuts, "Are you crazy, do you see that giant green thing in the middle of this city?" he asked. "I-I k-know it seems strange bu-but if my husband was dead, I would've felt him disappear, y'know." she blushed as she brought her hands over her heart clasping them together. Nero sighed rubbing his temple, he was about to say something when something shiny around the womans neck, had caught his eyes.  

Flashback

Nero was kneeling on the ground screaming in pain clutching his severed arm. Nero's arm had transformed into Yamato in the strangers grip. The figure leaned forward violently coughing, he limped towards the garage opening until another figure had entered. The figure was slightly smaller than the other. They put their hand onto the others chest as the other still coughed. The male nodded slowly as the other nodded back. Propping the male figure against the garage, the other figure began to walk towards Nero's agonizing form. The white haired male glared as they continued walking towards him. He groaned in pain as he knelt to the ground. The figure leaned down and cupped Neros face in their hands. "St-stay a-away from me." he panted helplessly. They smiled as they kissed his head, a Chinese dragon wrapped around a pearl fell out of the persons cloak touching his head. A gentle blue glow came to it as the bleeding stopped, the wound healing and becoming a stump. 

They let go of his face, letting him fall to the ground. The man nearly fell if the other hadn't used their speed to hold him up. "Your running out of time, my love." the other said supporting him. In Neros pained state he could tell that the voice belonged to a woman, though he couldn't tell anything else. "Your right." the man coughed. The man unsheathed the Yamato and opened a portal in which the man walked into with the womans help. Before they fully disappeared, the woman turned her gaze from her "lover" to Nero watching as he passed out. 

End of flashback

A silver chain hung around the womans neck, the dragon pendant nowhere on it. "Do you have anywhere else to go?" Nero asked as he stared at the chain. She shook her head, "None that I can remember." her voice sad. 

"Well then why not come with me?" he offered. Looking in his eyes, she smiled. He smiled back and walked to the truck, the amnesia girl walking beside him.

-----------------------------------------

Again sorry this isn't an official update. I've decided to rewrite this story. Well I hope you like the new version of this. Also sorry I had to un publish this.