Chapter 1

In the huge country of Canada it was very rare to see someone asleep. You see in Canada as soon as you are born you are injected with a crazy serum that causes you to not have to sleep. Of course there are those few exceptions. The serum does not affect some people.

                 See the head of the government -Remy Star- can not sleep. No one knows why. Remy didn't like being different and lacking the ability to sleep so, as he grew older he went to work at a lab trying to figure out how to create something to make people not have to sleep. He prevailed on his 24th birthday he created a serum that could make you not have to sleep.

                 Unfortunately he did not just stop there or try to help in other ways. No, he continued with his experimenting. At the age of 26 he had figured out how to give the serum radio transmitters. Now he had complete control, but what was the point of making innocent people do terrible things?

                   Now almost everyone is injected the serum, and Remy is head of the government. Remy doesn't use the control features in his serum often.

                  The thing is before the serum came around there was this thing called soulmates. Everyone had one (or more)soulmate. The serum cause soulmate marks to disappear. Soulmates were still there but it was now ten times harder to find them. Before the serum you lacked the ability to see the colour(s) of your soulmates eyes.