Interruption

"Back so soon?" Ben said to Harvey when he got out of the limo.

"Yeah. I found it right away." Harvey answered.

"Well hey look we're gonna be throwing a celebration party for you choosing good tonight." Ben explained.

"Great. Can't wait." Harvey smiled as Ben started walking away.

"Hey there you are." Sabrina walked up to him.

"Hey." Harvey smiled. "What's up?"

"We need to get you something to wear tonight." Sabrina stated.

"Right." Harvey agreed nodding.

Sabrina grabbed his arm and pulled him with her to the store.

"Where exactly are we going?" Harvey asked as she pulled him.

"To the store to try suits on." Sabrina answered.

"Suits? I don't really do suits." Harvey replied.

"Well you're gonna have to if you're gonna live in Auradon." Sabrina stated.

"Yeah I know." Harvey nodded. "Okay let's go."

Two hours before the party Harvey was sitting in his room thinking about what Keith said and how he didn't even go talk to his dad.

He left his room and was seeing if he could take a limo to the isle.

"Harvey? What are you doing?" Mal wondered standing behind him.

"Mal! Hey. Look it's not what it looks like. I just need to go the isle again.

"Why? So you can free everyone?" Mal questioned mad.

"No! I need to.... I need to talk to my dad. And tell him the truth." Harvey explained.

"Fine! But you better be back in time for the party! This party means a lot to Ben!" Mal told him.

"Don't worry I will be." Harvey replied getting into the limo.

When he arrived on the isle he went straight to the gate.

"Dad!" He called in.

A few minutes later Hades walked up to the gate. "Hey Harvey. Did you do it? Is Auradon our's now?"

"No. Dad look there's something I need to tell you." Harvey started.

"You're not liking it there are you?" Hades asked.

"What?" Harvey replied looking up at Hades.

"And you didn't fall in love with someone, right?" Hades checked.

"No! No Dad you know me better than that!" Harvey quickly covered up.

"Good! Then what did you need to tell me?" Hades wondered.

"I'll sneak Keith on with me and at the right moment we'll open the barrier." Harvey explained to Hades.

"Good job my boy. You're going to go down in history for saving us all!" Hades told him.

"Yeah. I know." Harvey nodded feeling guilty.

He walked away and found Keith. He explained to Keith the plan and Keith hid in the back of the limo so no one would see him.

"Look at that you made it back in less than two hours." Mal said shocked.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna go back up to my room." Harvey said and waited for Mal to leave. "Come on."

Keith slowly and quietly climbed out of the limo and they quickly ran up to Harvey's room.

At the party Harvey walked in seeing everyone dancing.

"You made it! Come on Ben is looking for you." Sabrina pulled Harvey to Ben.

"There he is. The guest of honor." Ben said patting Harvey's shoulder.

"Thanks for throwing this party for me." Harvey stated.

"No thank you for choosing good." Ben replied smiling.

Later during the party Keith quietly left Harvey's room and stole a limo. He drove and opened the barrier, then unlocked Hades layer.

While everyone was enjoying the party something hit the building hard.

"Get down!" Ben yelled to everyone and they all hid.

Harvey was standing there looking around, then Sabrina pulled him under a table with her.

The doors flung open and Hades and Keith were standing there looking around. "You said he was in here?" Hades asked Keith.

"Yes sir he told me the whole plain and said there was a party." Keith answered.

"Dad?" Harvey came out from under the table. "What are you doing here?"

"Keith let me out. He said you sent him." Hades answered.

"What? Harvey is serious?" Ben asked.

"Harvey what is he talking about?" Sabrina asked.

"Guys. I'm... I'm sorry." Harvey tried putting his hand on Sabrina's shoulder, but she turned away to her friend, Archie the son of Anna and Kristoff.

"I knew it!" Mal blurted out. "I knew you couldn't be trusted! And you had everyone fooled!"

Hades snapped his fingers and the guards were hypnotized. "Take all of them and lock them up."

"Yes sir." A guard nodded and they all started grabbing people.

Harvey watched as guards took Sabrina and pushed her out. Then he saw them grab Ben.

"Hey! Stop! I'll take care of him." Harvey told the guard and the guard let go of Ben.

"So this was a whole trick?" Ben asked as Harvey took him by the arm.

"I'm sorry Ben. This wasn't the plan. I was just trying to trick my dad." Harvey was explaining.

"Don't be telling him lies!" Mal yelled to Harvey while getting pulled by guards.

"You have to believe me." Harvey said.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." Ben stated and a guard took Ben.

Harvey stood there watching everyone get taken away.

Later Hades, Harvey, and Keith were sitting in the castle as Belle and Adam were being taken away.

"This is the good life." Hades said leaning back in a comfy chair.

"You can say that again." Keith replied also leaning back.

Harvey was standing on the balcony looking out.

"Harv, you okay out there?" Hades asked calling to him.

Harvey looked back and came back in. "Oh yeah. I'm just gonna go take a walk."

They watched as Harvey walked down the stairs and left.

He went to where they were holding everyone and saw Sabrina. Then as he started walking towards her he saw someone walk into view and they hugged.

Harvey nodded and started walking away, till he heard someone calling to him.

"Harvey!" They quietly called.

He turned around and saw Evie. When they were younger and before Harvey was locked down with his dad, Harvey and Evie used to be friends and she was his first crush.

"Evie?" Harvey whispered.

"Harvey, you can't do this. You need to get us out of here." Evie told him still whispering.

"I know, but my father." Harvey stated.

"You don't have to like your father. You can choose the life you want. A life with Sabrina." Evie said.

"How did you?" Harvey questioned.

"I would see you guys around Auradon. Plus Carlos told me." Evie answered. "Now you need to do something though."

"I know and I will. I promise." Harvey replied.