Sabrina and Harvey

They arrived back at Auradon and Harvey ran out of the limo to find Sabrina. He saw her sitting at a picnic table eating ice cream. 

Harvey took a deep breath before walking over to her. "Hey Sabrina."

"Harvey? Oh uh hey." Sabrina replied looking at him surprised.

"Look Sabrina. I'm really sorry for what happened the other day." Harvey was telling her.

"It's okay, but I should get going." Sabrina stood up and was about to start walking away.

"Wait Sabrina." Harvey grabbed her arm stopping her. 

"What Harvey?" Sabrina turned around to him. 

"Can we talk about it? Try working things out?" Harvey wondered.

"I don't know Harvey. I'm with Archie now." Sabrina told him.

"But Sabrina, Ben told me you never actually loved Archie." Harvey said.

"Why would he say that?" Sabrina questioned. 

"Ben said you told him that." Harvey stated.

"I never said that. Ben must've heard wrong." Sabrina said.

"Please Sabrina. I need you back in my life." Harvey said almost begging.

"Look Harvey we can still be friends if you want. But I'm staying with Archie." Sabrina told him.

"Yeah, yeah sure we can be friends, but that's not going to stop me from loving you." Harvey replied.

"I understand Harvey." Sabrina nodded with a slight smile before walking away. 

"Okay. Well then I'll see you later then." Harvey smiled.

Harvey turned back around and started walking away. 

Later Sabrina was in her room laying on the bed. Then her roommate, Roz, daughter or Rapunzel and Eugene walked in.

"Hey girl. You alright?" Roz asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm good. You?" Sabrina replied.

"Yeah I'm good I was just wondering if you are because you look upset." Roz told her.

"It's just Harvey." Sabrina said.

"Didn't you two break up and you're back with Archie?" Roz questioned.

"Yeah I am, but we're just friends." Sabrina started.

"Let me guess you are still in love with Harvey and don't want to just be friends?" Roz wondered.

"Well... Yeah kinda." Sabrina admitted. 

"Then go talk to Harvey and fix this." Roz stated.

"What if he doesn't forgive me because I told him we should just friends." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina you either try it or not." Roz replied.

"Okay. I'll go talk to him." Sabrina got off her bed and went to find Harvey.

As she was looking for him she ran into Fairy Godmother.

"Wow Sabrina. You okay there?" Fairy stopped her by asking.

"Yeah. I'm just looking for someone." Sabrina answered trying to look behind Fairy Godmother.

"Wait Sabrina. Let's talk." Fairy Godmother pulled her into her office.

"Fairy Godmother I really need to go though." Sabrina was about to stand back up.

"Wait Sabrina please sit back down." Fairy Godmother stopped her again. "Tell me what's going on."

"Well you know Archie, right?" Sabrina started by asking.

"Yeah of course." Fairy Godmother answered.

"Well he's kind, and a good guy, but..." Sabrina was saying.

"But? There's someone else?" Fairy Godmother questioned.

Yes. Harvey, the son of Hades." Sabrina stated.

She started thinking about all the fun times her and Harvey had together. Like when they were at the party there was a pop song playing and Harvey was dancing and pretending to play the guitar making Sabrina laugh.

"Sabrina? Sabrina are you okay?" Fairy Godmother was waving her hand over Sabrina's face.

"Yeah. Excuse me Fairy Godmother. I need to find Harvey." Sabrina said and ran out of her office.

Sabrina was looking for Harvey, then saw Archie walking towards her. She quickly turned back the other way. 

Then Sabrina saw Harvey sitting by himself trying to play the guitar. 

"Hey there." Sabrina greeted Harvey.

"Oh hey Sabrina. You need something?" Harvey looked up and asked.

"Harvey I'm sorry about earlier. I was upset about what you said yesterday and didn't want to talk to you, but what Ben told you was true. The only one I've ever loved was you. And I don't want to lose that." Sabrina explained.   

"Really Sabrina? You're serious?" Harvey was wondering.

"Yes. Do you forgive me?" Sabrina questioned.

Harvey put the guitar down and sighed. Then he stood up and looked her. "Does this answer your question?" Harvey took Sabrina's head and kissed her.

After that Sabrina looked into Harvey's eyes. "I don't think so. I think you might need to do it again."

Harvey smiled, then did it again and after that they put their heads together. 

"Sabrina there's something I need to ask you." Harvey started getting nervous.

"Yeah what is it?" Sabrina replied asking.

"You know how Mal's coronation is coming up?" Harvey asked.

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

"Well would you like to be my date for it?" Harvey asked.

"Oh. Uh Harvey how do I say this. I'm actually going with Archie still." Sabrina told him.

"Oh. Okay I understand." Harvey nodded and looked.

"Oh my god. Harvey no. I'm just kidding." Sabrina lifted his head up and told him. "Of course I will go with you."

"Oh phew. I was getting worried there for a second." Harvey replied with relief.

"No I wouldn't do that to you." Sabrina assured him. 

"Sabrina! What are you doing?!" Archie came storming over to them.

"Back off man. She's in love with me and I'm in love with her!" Harvey yelled at Archie.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Archie yelled back shoving Harvey. 

Harvey shoved Archie back and knocked him to the ground. Archie got back up and Harvey tried punching Archie, but Archie dodged it and punch him instead knocking him out.

"Harvey!" Sabrina rushed over to him. "What is wrong with you?!"

Archie stood there looking at Harvey, then turned the other way and ran away.

"Help! We need help over here!" Sabrina was calling out to someone.

Then she saw Ben running over to them. "What happened?"

"Archie punched Harvey and knocked him out. Ben he needs help." Sabrina told him.

"I know. And we're going to get help." Ben told her.

Ben ran back off to find a doctor to bring Harvey to the hospital. A few minutes later Ben and two doctors came back to take Harvey.

Sabrina watched as they took him away and Ben wrapped an arm around her and she hugged Ben tight.