IT Is Here

Adora's POV

"Frosta go get a paintbrush from the basement?" I ask my little sister, whom I'm making a paper boat for.

5 minutes later, she comes back with the paintbrush and I use it to put the stuff on it so it won't get wet.

A/N:Did not know what it's called

When I'm done with the boat I say "Now remember, always call it a she, ok".

"Ok Adora, I will" she say and runs off but not before I tell her to get her rain coat because it's raining like a mother fucker out there.

Then runs outside but I can't go because I got sick about a week ago and now I have to stay home and not have fun.

6 minutes later

I hear someone scream and I know that scream.

It's Frosta.

I run outside and run twords her screams of pain, when I see her she has an arm missing with her blood oozing out of her and I see a hand coming out of the sewer and pull her right back in.

I run as fast as I can but I wasn't fast enough and I fall on my knees and scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FROSTA".

________________________________________________________________________

I wake up in a cold sweat and realize that actually happened and it was just two days before the end of the school year.

But at least I'll have my friends with me which are Bow and Glimmer.

Bow is that one kid who always tries to be funny and actually succeeds at it.

Now Glimmer, well she, um, well she has a short temper, she's a huge homophob but she doesn't know I'm lesbian, only bow does.

As I'm walking to school I see Bow and Glimmer waiting for me at the end of the block and we start walking to school together to start the last day in prison.

Time Skip

When school is over we walk outside and see a mother looking for there kid.

Next thing we know, it's Negan and his band of gays here and Scorpia says "Look what we have her, a bunch of fags waiting out here like a bunch of idiots".

"S-s-shut up S-S-Scorpia" I stutter, and Scorpia mocks me "Wh-wh-what are y-you going to d-do?".

Then she gets close but backs off and says "You get a free ride this year because of your little sister".

With that we all go to the sewer to find my sister.