Neko ?

Yet again was Juvia behind the pillar , watching as Gray fought Natsu . Her nose bleed slightly as Gray ripped his shirt off , displaying his eight pack .

Juvia gripped the object in her hand , and smiled softly . ❝ Gray - Sama will finally be Juvia's ! ❞

In Juvia's hand was a potion in the shape of a heart , with red liquid inside . But what Juvia didn't know , that this was no love potion . Paying a man from the alleys wasn't a very good choice honey .

Juvia made her way over to the duo , as they where about to release their final blow .

Juvia grinned , as she popped off the lid of the potion , and remembered the man's words .

Now , Juvia dear . Remember , you must throw the potion at the boy , and you must be the first person he sees , otherwise he will never love you .

Juvia brought her arm up , and threw the potion at Gray . ❝ Soon Gray - Sama Will be Juvia's . ❞

But , Wait . ❝ SKY DRAGON ROAR ! ❞

Wendy , along with some others had been dragged into the fight . Wendy decided to use her famous ' Sky Dragon Roar ' .

The wind clashed with the potion , making it go in a different direction .

Natsu ' s direction .

The liquid splattered all over him , and seemed to sink into his skin , as it disappeared .

He groaned , catching everyone's attention .

❝ Yo Flame Brain , are you okay ? Surely my magic didn't do that much damage . ❞ Gray asked , as he made his way to Natsu , with a seemingly worried expression .

What made Gray run even faster to his side , was when he let a scream out , and clutched his head .

❝ Flame brain ? Natsu ! What's wrong ! ❞ Gray shouted , as he knelt down next to Natsu , and placed a hand on his shoulder .

Natsu couldn't seem to make out any words , as they came out with a massive slur , and mumbled cries .

Gray now completely worried , and scared for his secret crush , grabbed the boys chin , and made him look up at him .

Pain and fear filled the pinkettes eyes . Gray's heart ached at the sight . ❝ Natsu . . . What's wrong ? ! Talk to me ! ❞ Gray asked in a rushed panic .

❝ M - My h - head I - I - It Fe - feels as if it's be - being to - torn ap - ap - ap - apart ! ❞ The boy managed to choke out through all his sobs and screams .

Gray carefully , and gently took the crying boys hands away from his head , and looked to see what possible injury he had .

Gray's eyes widened at the sight , it seemed . . . two cat ears were slowly forming on his head ? ! What the actual hell ? !

Natsu's sobs broke Gray's train of concentration , and Gray gasped slightly , as he pulled the boy into a tight hug , as he slowly rubbed his back .

❝ It'll be okay , your going to be okay . ❞ He spoke in a soothing voice .

❝ B - but it hu - hurts so mu - much ! ❞ The pinkette cried out again , as he tightened his grip on Gray's , suprisenly still there , shirt .

Gray sighed , as he hated seeing Natsu in this state . ❝ I know it does , shh I'm here . ❞

They just sat there , holding each other . Natsu shaking in Gray's embrace , while Gray rubbed his back soothingly .

After awhile Natsu started to calm down , as the pain very slowly dimished .