Two worlds collided

Date: July 10, 2019
Time: 12:17 A.M.
Location: East's Tattoo Parlor

Ari p.o.v 👇🏼
"I can't believe you really dragged me out of bed just to come get a tattoo with you jas"

(Jas)Jas: "well bitch I told you earlier that I had an appointment for us at 12:30""BITCHHHHH I literally thought you meant in the afternoon not IN THE MORNING 😭😭 you know I have to be at the shop in the morning @6 for the delivery" Jas: "aww bi...

(Jas)
Jas: "well bitch I told you earlier that I had an appointment for us at 12:30"
"BITCHHHHH I literally thought you meant in the afternoon not IN THE MORNING 😭😭 you know I have to be at the shop in the morning @6 for the delivery"
Jas: "aww bitch shut up and come on, i heard all the artist here are fine as shit maybe you can get you a little some some from one of them"
"Bitch I don't need any some some from nobody I'm good"
Jas: "mhm yeaaa bitch whatever you say"

*Get's out of car*

(Jas)Jas: "well bitch I told you earlier that I had an appointment for us at 12:30""BITCHHHHH I literally thought you meant in the afternoon not IN THE MORNING 😭😭 you know I have to be at the shop in the morning @6 for the delivery" Jas: "aww bi...

Dave p.o.v 👇🏼
Time: 12:26 A.M.
*DING* *DING*
"Hello welcome to East's Tattoo Parlor how may I help you" I heard my receptionist kelsie greet a customer.

(Kelsie)Unknown:"yes I have a 12:30 with east"Kels: "awe yes please sit and wait while I go and see is east if ready for you

(Kelsie)
Unknown:"yes I have a 12:30 with east"
Kels: "awe yes please sit and wait while I go and see is east if ready for you.
"East your two for your 12:30 are here want me to send them back"
East: "yea go ahead" while finishing setting everything up and getting both tattoo ink paper drawings out I've seen two beautiful women walk in but the one in the back stood out. Her flawless skin, big beautiful eyes, cute little slim nose, big perky boobs, and thick thigh with a FAT ASS to go with it.
Jas: "Hello east I'm jas and this is my bestfriend arianna but call her ari I hit you up a couple weeks ago about the rose tattoos"

East; after me staring the sexy midget who's name I've just found out is ari down I snapped my head towards the girl jas way  "yea ma the two matching rose tattoos right?"Jas: "yes ! Me and my best friend friendaversary is well today we're making ...

East; after me staring the sexy midget who's name I've just found out is ari down I snapped my head towards the girl jas way "yea ma the two matching rose tattoos right?"
Jas: "yes ! Me and my best friend friendaversary is well today we're making 15 years so we're getting matching tattoos"
Ari: "omgggg why didn't you just tell me that 🥺😩"
Jas: "aww bitch don't get sissy fied with me and start allat crying just come one"
Jas sits down and we got stared with the tattoos
* 2 hours later*
East: "& we're done."

Ari p.o.v 👇🏼
Walking into the parlor my attitude was to the max I was tired and distracted because jas had me out with her literally ever since I've closed up the shop now she's forcing me to get a tattoo this day couldn't get any better 🤦🏼‍♀️ listening to jas talking to the receptionist and seeing her walk to the back all I could think about was getting home so I can go to bed.

Seeing the receptionist walk out from the back and telling us to follow her, we walked down this nice ass hall with dim light and hella nice different drawings of tattoos. We reached this door that was cracked a little and read EAST in blue. After entering I look up to see this FINE ASS NIGGA when I say fine bitch I mean FINE‼️ light skin, patchy beard, built 😩, tattoos all over him and that mug omg just looking at him I got a little moist. Completely zoning out jas and having a staring contest with him he snapped out of it once jas finished talking.
East: "yea ma the two matching rose tattoos right?"
Jas: "yes ! Me and my best friend friendaversary is well today we're making 15 years so we're getting matching tattoos"
"omgggg why didn't you just tell me that 🥺😩"
Jas: "aww bitch don't get sissy fied with me and start allat crying just come one"
The whole time he did my tattoo all I could do was stare? I noticed everything every tattoo, every blemish, hell I could've counted every pore in his face I was staring so hard he would catch me a couple of times and smirk a little after looking up.
East: "Alright all done beautiful, jas already paying up
front so I'm guessing you don't need to know the price."
"Yea thank you so much I love it! "
East: " no problem.....
"Arianna but please call me Ari"
East: "Ari, sorry I forgot when jas was introducing you two I kind of got distracted"
Ohhhh so he's flirting well let's flirt back.
"Ohh yea? I wonder what had you distracted"
East: "well since you asked you ma 😏"
*Giggles* "and how I did that?"
East: "how bout I tell you how over a nice dinner at my place Friday night?"
"Wow you gonna cook for me for a first date?"
East: "nah ma we gone cook together"
"Damn I would love too but my birthday is Friday and I have a party to attend, why don't you come? It won't be a date but atleast we will still be able to see each other"
East: "okay ma where at?"
"Platinum @11 see you there 😏"
East: "see you there sexy, I was wondering can I have your number tho before you leave"
"Yes" he hands me his phone and I save my name as Arianna 🍑
East "hahaha ma why the peach emoji"
"Cause this ass looks just like it AHT AHT PERIOD POOH"
"Come on jas lets go it's already WAYYYYYY pass my bed time 🙄 inventory is going to be a day behind."
Jas & Ari "bye east"
"it was very nice meeting you, I expect a text before tomorrow morning 🤨"
East: *laughs a little and smirks* I got you babygirl see you Friday" *bites lip 😩*
*smirk* "see you Friday"

* chapter one done‼️ Hi, I'm Jasmaine and this is literally my first time EVER writing a story this is only chapter one is you like it so far please vote and comment telling me how you like this chapter so far*
‼️3 votes and 3 comments for update‼️