Back in Doncaster.

I wasn't lying when i said i was gonna update again right after lol. kkkkk enjoy!

*Mari’s POV*

I woke up the next morning in my light pink tank top I wore yesterday on Meg and I’s double date with Zayn and Harry, boxer shorts, and my Jeffery Campbells. I must’ve just crashed right after Zayn left, I don’t even remember changing into boxer shorts, or how I slipped off my skinny jeans through my Jeffrey Campbells. Or if I took them off, slid off my jeans, and put them back on. I shrugged my shoulders and sat up to take them off. “Good morning, beautiful!” a happy voice called from the kitchen. “I went to the market and went grocery shopping.” it was Megan, of course it was Megan. “I thought that was my job.” I said with my ugly morning voice. “Well, I just wanted to make you a ‘thank you for hooking me up with a great date last night’ breakfast.” She came over to the living room area and placed a plate with two over easy eggs and three bacons making a smiley face. I quickly sat up and walked over to get some orange juice but Megan beat me to it and handed me a glass. “So tell me about you and Harry!” I shout and jittering my legs anxiously. “Okay okay okay.” she said trying to calm me down. “Well, at the diner we just talked about ourselves, I tried my very best to not fangirl or make him feel like I’m on a date with the Harry Styles the curly haired boy from One Direction but just Harry Styles the normal curly haired boy from Holmes Chapel. I told him about myself and all the things you do on a first date and at the elevator I gave him my number, he gave me his and he kissed me goodnight! And sweetbabyjesus he’s an amazing kisser. And now here I am thanking my roommate for hooking me up with him. We’re going out again today after I finish my shift.” as she was talking you could see her cheeks starting to flush red. I was so happy for her.

I went over to my phone and got a new message from Zayn, “Good Morning, Beautiful!:) The boys and I are gonna go play some football around 9, care to join us? xx” I smile slightly to myself think to myself, I don’t have class today and I don’t have work today either. Of course I”m going! I reply, “Sounds great :D Where do we meet? x” I slid the phone in my bra and head over to my room to my closet. 8:20, I got time to shower and what not. My phone rang and Zayn was calling, “Hey quiff!” I greet him which made him laugh.

“Is that my permanent nickname?”

“For now, till I find another nickname for you.”

“Ha, fair enough. So we’re going to the park near Louis’ house so want us to pick you up?”

“No, it’s fine. I can just drive there.”

“Okay, maybe I can teach you some moves.”

“You’re talking to a gold medalist in football, quiff.”

“Really? You’re a gold medalist?!”

“No, I just thought it would impress you. But I do know some moves. Don’t underestimate me.”

“Okay, babe. See you soon!”

“Okay bye. I lo-” I stopped myself, was I just gonna say I love you! “You what?” Zayn asked curiously. SHIT! “I-I’d love to show you some techniques I learned years back!” Good one, Sherlock. I shook my head in disappointment. “Oh, ha. Sure, okay bye Mari.” he hung up and I flung myself on the bed. I’m such an idiot! I do love him, but what if he doesn’t? What if I moved too fast with the l-word? I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. “You’re fine, Mari. Just go get ready and you’ll be fine, you’re gonna have fun today!” I pep-talked to myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself and went to my closet. I picked out my blue over the shoulder crop top, denim shorts, and my black converse. Megan’s went back to sleep and she has work in an hour so I didn’t wanna bother her. So I grabbed my keys, aviators, and head over to my car.