Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

Tzuyu was sitting on the couch in the TWICE dorms. She was staring off into the distance as she thought about the events that had transpired an hour ago. There were many questions that were going through her head.

Tzuyu had felt a deeper connection with Momo throughout their date in comparison to when she went on a date with Jeongyeon. She was certain that there was a connection between them, but Momo's actions made it clear that there was nothing between them. Momo's actions reminded Tzuyu of an older sister taking care of her younger sibling.

The lingering question in Tzuyu's head was why did Momo not try to court her. Tzuyu was convinced after Jihyo's confession that all the other members wanted to court her. Even though Momo teased Tzuyu with her actions, the older girl rejected the younger girl's advances when the moment came.

Tzuyu could only conclude that Momo never had feelings for her. It made a lot of sense when she thought about the date with Momo. The older girl was constantly encouraging her to regain bits of her memory; the excitement on the older girl's face when she succeeded made it clear that Momo never had any intention of trying to court Tzuyu.

The conclusion made sense to Tzuyu, but she was still confused. It enlightened her to the kind of relationships she had with her unnies: some protected her, some were deeply in love with her, and some cared about her. It made Tzuyu more curious about the relationships she had with her unnies.

"Tzu... Tzu... TZUYU!" Jihyo's shouting snapped Tzuyu out of her thoughts.

"You're back! How long have you been standing there?" Tzuyu asked with a smile.

Jihyo giggled, "I've been calling your name for a good minute. Jeez, what were you even thinking about?"

Tzuyu's expression changed to a thoughtful one as she tilted her head towards the ceiling, "I was just thinking about my date with Momo."

Jihyo's expression suddenly changed to concern as she sat down on the couch beside Tzuyu, "Did she do something to you?"

"Well... yes?" Tzuyu questioning stated.

"I swear to god if she hur---" Jihyo began to say before being interrupted by Tzuyu.

"No, she didn't hurt me. In fact, she helped me a lot. I am just confused about what happened," Tzuyu stated.

"What happened on the date?" Jihyo asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tzuyu recalled her date with Momo to Jihyo. She started with the many restaurants that they went to then moved on to the mall portion before talking about what happened in the practice room. Jihyo nodded in understanding throughout the younger girl's story.

"Momo, I am proud of you. I should buy you jokbal sometime," Jihyo thought to herself.

"You know, I also helped you with the kimbap," Jihyo faked a sniffle.

Tzuyu turned to look at Jihyo with wide eyes, "Y-y-you did?"

Jihyo fakes a few more sniffles as she pretended to cry, "Y-y-yeah I did. I c-c-can't believe you d-d-don't remember."

Tzuyu started to panic when she realized that Jihyo was telling the truth, "Ah! I remember now! You helped me roll kimbap!"

Jihyo continued her facade as Tzuyu continued to panic. The older girl was amused by the younger girl's reaction. She could not contain herself any longer and started to laugh which confused Tzuyu.

"I was just teasing you Tzuyu," Jihyo stated as she patted Tzuyu's head and continued to laugh.

Tzuyu started to pout as she crossed her arms, "Unnie! I was so worried there! How could you do that to me?!"

Jihyo pinched Tzuyu's cheeks, "You are so cute when you pout. You know that?"

Tzuyu turned away from Jihyo, "I am not talking to you, unnie."

Jihyo giggled at Tzuyu's reaction as she shifted towards the younger girl, "Don't be like that, Tzuyu-yah. I am sorry for teasing you. How about we go out for dinner as an apology? It's my treat."

Tzuyu turned around to Jihyo giving her puppy eyes. She wanted to resist giving in to the older girl's cuteness, but she caved in the end. She let out a sigh before smiling at the older girl.

"Sure, let's go for dinner."

---

A few hours passed before nighttime fell upon the TWICE dorms. Tzuyu and Jihyo had already went to bed after returning from their dinner together. The remaining members returned to the dorms after them and were currently sitting in a circle in the living room. The room was dark except for the now familiar light in the middle of the room illuminating the middle of the circle. The light was now revealing Jeongyeon and Momo.

"So, Momo, do you have anything to report?" the bunny asked.

Momo shook her head, "Not much to report. I took her to some restaurants, went to the mall, bought her a charm, danced with her in the practice room, gave her the charm, and then left. All of this while I helped her regain some of her memories."

"So... You didn't try to court her?" the squirrel asked.

Momo nodded her head, "Yep."

"Why didn't you take this chance at courting Tzuyu?" the penguin asked.

Momo smiled at the question, "Well unlike someone," she paused to gesture towards Jeongyeon, "I care deeply for our maknae. All I want is the best for her. I only consider her like the little sister I never had."

"Is everyone going to constantly remind me of what I did?" Jeongyeon asked.

All of the members in the circle nodded in unison, causing Jeongyeon to groan in frustration.

"Anyways, should we discuss who is going next?" the eagle asked.

"Is Jihyo-unnie really okay now?" the tiger cub asked, causing the atmosphere to darken a bit.

"I talked to her earlier, and she's fine. She said felt like she failed as our leader. Not only because Tzuyu got hurt, but she also felt that she failed Jeongyeon," Momo stated.

"She could never fail as our leader!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Momo giggled, "That's exactly what I told her."

The girls started to discuss after Momo's confession caused the atmosphere to return to normal. There was some back and forth on who should go next. There were disagreements around the circle, and it looked like the discussion was heading nowhere.

The bunny got frustrated with the discussion and stood up before walking into the middle of the circle, revealing herself to be Nayeon, "You know what? It's my turn."

 ---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with an update! I was planning to write this earlier, but I have been busy the past week.  Anyways, it's time to find out if the fake makane was in a relationship with the fake unnie. What will Nayeon do to court Tzuyu? Does she even have a plan? Will she be like Jeongyeon or will she be like Momo? We will just have to find out in the next few chapters. But until then, and as always, thank you for the support!