Friend Help Friends

This chapter is pretty long enjoy💕

Mya's POV
Me and Bev went to the drug store so that she could buy some 'feminine products' aka tampons. She was just kind of staring at the wall until I grabbed a box and shoved it in her arms. I had already been through this process so I wasn't really bothered.

We had to avoid my previous bully, and Beverly's current bully, Greta so we went to the next aisle where we found Bill, Stan, and Eddie. They were holding out a couple dollars and a bunch of medical supplies.

"You okay?" Bill asked looking at how un-nerved we were.

"I'm fine." I said. "What's wrong with you?" Bev continued.

"None of your business." Stan said, I'm assuming the boys believe the rumors about her.

"New kid outside looks like someone killed him." Eddie said at least he's being nice, *cough cough* Stan!

"We need some s-s-s-supplies but we don't have
enough money." Bill said looking back and forth from us to the guys as he spoke. I looked to Beverly as I came up with a plan.

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene." I spoke. Me and Bev were going to distract Greta's creepy dad while the guys snuck out with their supplies.

"You look just like Clark Kent." Bev continued.

"I don't know about that." He said adjusting his glasses.

"Can I try them on?" I asked smirking.

"Sure." He said and handed me his glasses.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you look gorgeous." Bev said.

"How about you try Bev." I spoke handing her the glasses. She put them on and looked up at the man.

"Well how about that, you look just like Lois Lane." He gave her a look. Disgusting.

"Really?" She smiled taking the glasses off.

"Well, here you go." She handed him the glasses and 'accidentally' knocked over a display.

"Shoot, I'm so sorry." She said sincerely.

"It's okay." He said and put on his glasses. Once he went down to clean everything up I looked back to make sure the boys knew now was the time. They were starring at us so they stumbled out of the door way. This caused me and Bev to snicker but not before we each stole a pack of cigarettes as payment.

Me and Bev walked out and I saw Bill come out of the alley. I heard Eddie yelling and I'm super protective of him so I left down the alley. I also thought they diserved some alone time.

"Oh god, he's bleeding." Was the first thing I heard from the ally and I saw that the kid who 'looked like someone killed him' was Ben.

"Ben from Soc?" Beverly asked before walking into the ally.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage. This is 101." Richie said to Eddie as if he knew more about medical stuff than the biggest germaphobe of the century I can't count the amount of times I was dragged to the hospital waiting room for him. I was on a first name basis with the staff.