Sissies

Mya's POV
I had to come to the quarry separately from the boys because I had to stop by Bev's so A) I could fix her hair and B) so we could come together. When we got there we saw all the boys in their tiddy whities looking over the edge debating who would go first. Me and Bev each gave each other a look so we knew that we were both gonna be the one's going first.

We both undressed, which I guess some of the boys heard because I saw a few glances from them. "We'll go!" Me and Bev called almost completely undressed. All the boys turned and I saw all of them blush and look us up and down.

Although Richie stood out. He was one of the first ones to turn around and I noticed he was only looking at me. His mouth dropped and I saw him adjust his glasses. I got a little nervous under his gaze for some reason, huh that's weird.

Me and Bev grabbed each other's hands. "Sissies!" I spoke as we started running and then when the time came jumping.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Richie shout just as we jumped.

Richie's POV
We were all looking over the edge at them. I can't believe they did that, my cheeks turned pink when I saw Mya taking off her clothes so I was still a little pink.

"Ahhh, holy shit, we just got shown up by girls." I said.

"Do we have to do that now?" Stan asked nervously.

"Yes." Eddie spoke sternly. The guys were all scared but didn't want to get shown up by girls.

"Come on!" I heard Mya vaguely from where I stood. Hearing her voice made me smirk.

"Oh shit!" Stan spoke uneasy.

Originally I was scared to jump but knowing Mya was waiting for me at the bottom made it easier.

Once we were all down Bev and Bill asked if we wanted to play chicken. I saw Mya linger so I thought I could make a move.

"Hey so I think we're gonna play chicken. You wanna ride me?" I smirked. She giggled, damn that was cute.

"Why can't you ask questions like a normal person?" She asked smiling.

"Is that a yes?" I asked. She just gave me a look and grabbed my hand, while dragging me over to the others. Holy crap that actually worked!

Mya climbed on my shoulders, which of course I didn't mind. Once we started Mya had already pushed Bev hard enough for her to lose her balance so I yelled in excitement "Already we won!"

Then with another push or two Bev fell off of Bill's shoulders and Mya shouted "They fell! Yes!"

I threw her off of my shoulders while she was distracted. She came up out of the water and splashed me while laughing "Asshole!" She shouted as we continued to splash and play in the water.

—Time Skip (to literally the best part of the movie)—

After a while of swimming and playing games we all decided to get out of the water and sit on some rocks. We were listening to music, not that I could really hear it since Mya and Beverly were lying out on the rocks. Mya was beautiful she had a black bra on with black panties to match and I couldn't help but drool. Jesus I'm whipped.

I was in awe until both girls turned around and looked at us I guess I wasn't the only one staring since all the guys just looked away at random stuff.

I started looking through Ben's bag and saw he had tons of books "News flash, Ben, School's out for summa." I said in one of my iconic voices.

"Oh that, that's not school stuff." He said noticing what I was looking at then I saw a post card with some cheesy ass poem written on it. "Who sent you this?" I laughed.

I didn't have time to read who sent it though since Ben snatched it away. "No one. No one."

"What's with the history project?" I asked pulling out some folder with stuff about Derry in it.

"Oh well, when I first moved here, I really didn't have anyone to hang out with so I just started spending time in the library." He explained. Who chooses to go to the library.

"You went to the library? On purpose?" I asked shocked.

"Can it trash mouth. I wanna see." Mya said as she got up and sat next to me. I had to move my hands over my lap once she got that close. Bev got up too I guess and sat by Bill but I was... well preoccupied.

"What's the Black Spot?" Eddie asked. 

"The Black Spot was a nightclub that was burned down years ago by that racist cult." I explained trying to act cool.

"The what?" Eddie asked again.

"Don't you watch Geraldo?" I asked.

"Y-y-y-y-your hair..." Bill said bringing attention to that side of the group.

"Your hair looks beautiful. Beverly." Ben continued.

"Oh, hey thanks." She said.

Mya cleared her throat "Your welcome Bev." Mya smirked.

"Thanks Mya." Beverly smiled. I guess Mya did her hair, sick.

"Here, pass." I said so that Mya and I could read together. (Only the real ones thought of Dan and Phil when reading "Mya and I")

Mya leaned over my shoulder which made me look at her and I noticed she was adjusting her bra strap. Oh my god.

"Why's it all murders and missing kids?" She asked bringing me back to reality.

"Derry's not like any town I've ever been in before. They did a study once... it turns out people die or disappear six times the national average." Ben said.

We kept talking about dead kids and shit and decided we'd go to Ben's house so we all went back up the hill to get our clothes. Me and Mya kind of lingered in the back of the group.

"So what do you think so far." I asked.

"Of what?" She asked confused.

"Derry. Was it what you expected?"

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"Well I expected to come back and see my brother and Bev of course. But I didn't expect to be hanging out with his friends. Or y'know learning about dead kids." We both laughed a little at the end.

"Well what do you think about your brother's friend. Mainly the hot one with glasses." I smirked.

"Well I think he's cocky and his pick up lines are comical." I frowned.

"But I also think he's funny and cute." She continued. Wait did she just say I'm cute!!

"Y-You think he's cute." I said nervous but still trying to be cool with a smirk.

"Don't get to cocky trash mouth." She patted my back and strutted away up the hill. I watched her walk away in awe. Jesus Christ I'm whipped.