S Y C H G A M E

In a world where technology has consumed the lives of the new generation, the once highly valued qualities of mental and emotional intelligence have been overshadowed.

Companies, desperate to find competent graduates, decided to take matters into their own hands.

Thus, the creation of the highly anticipated 𝐒𝐲𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

As the students eagerly looked forward to their graduation, they had no idea that they would soon be stuck in a dangerous reality competition called the Sych Games. In this game, they would have to complete various games, tasks and puzzles.

Growth was the ultimate goal.

Only the strongest and smartest participants would succeed, while the weaker ones would be left behind. There was intense competition as everyone fought hard to show off their skills.

The challenges were meant to bring out the students' hidden strengths. By testing their ability to solve problems, adapt, and be resilient, they were forced to learn and get better quickly.

Overall, every decision made within the Sych Games carried consequences. It was not simply a test of skill and intelligence but a test of character as well.

___

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩?
.
.
.