what you heard

y/n p.o.v

I sat on the couch fighting back tears that were daring to fall as i read over the text this girl had sent me saying that her and stokes had...you know, had sex, and i was fuming right now. Never have I thought I'd be in a situation like this before and I've feared going through something like this with him, and here i was. How could I be so dumb? everyone told me to stay away from him but I had to try and do what I wanted to do not listening to anyone, and doing just that and not listening before I do shit always gets me fucked over, just like right now.

I wiped my tears sniffing, when I felt my phone vibrate in my lap picking it up seeing that it was the devil himself...stokeley fucking goulbourne. I simply just shook my head at his text not believing a thing he's texting my phone right now

                                 messages

i know whatever that bitch just sent you looks true but I'd never do you like that. I promise baby trust me.
read at 9:13pm

y/n stop playing bruh don't leave me on read you know how i feel about that bruh
read at 9:15pm

you think this shit a joke? answer me, i love you baby i ain't do nothing with that girl, you can even ask jah, please?
read at 9:15pm

bet.
read at 9:17pm

I looked down at my phone seeing the last text he'd just sent me was "bet" from past experience, him ending anything off with that "bet" was never good at all and that text put a tab but of fear in my heart right now.

Instead of worrying about him right now, I sighed shakily walking upstairs to our shared room running me a hot shower, I needed to calm down cause lord know how bad imma go off on him when he gets here and that's if he decides to come back home which he'll probably do,

I let the scolding hot water fall onto to curls making then become drenched with shampoo and water making my hair sit on my back. Ever since I started going back to school, he's been different..maybe he is cheating? at this point I'm done and I'm over it and him, we haven't even had any type of intercourses, not even fingers in months and it honestly made me insecure about everything.

My body for the most part, I didn't have perfect tits like other girls I had big D cups that had minor stretch marks on the top of them. I have stretch marks also on my ass and my itty bitty love handles, I do look good sometimes when I'm in a good mood, but my mood isn't always good when you have a boyfriend who's distant and doesn't even interact with you anymore.

As I was getting out the shower while wrapping a towel around me, I heard this rough ass pounding on my door and instantly knew it was stokeley big handed ass.

I slowly took my time walking downstairs, just to be petty and i opening the door getting hit with a cool breeze from outside shivering a tab bit because i was still wrapped in just my towel. When I looked up who was at the door, I seen a VERY very upset stokes.

"So you wanna ignore me now?" He asked cocking his eyebrow up slightly, and when i tell you- when he's mad it's the sexiest shit I've ever seen. "Ion even know why yo ass is here, YOU the on sneaking around on me" I rolled my eyes trying to close the door on him but he quickly put his foot in the door opening it back up towering over my small body, he's so damn tall compared to me so when I try to stand my ground, I just look like a little ass kid bucking my chest up at him doing the trying to act tough towards him.

"Bro, you tryna get fucked up yo? I ain't do nothing with that girl bruh, she mad cause I curved ha ass like two weeks ago", "Oh? The two weeks you been gone?" I shot back immediately after he finishes his sentence folding my arms. "See I'm getting real tired of this BULLSHIT" I hit his chest with my little hands that had neatly and freshly done acrylics. "You always leaving for long periods of time and NOT COMING BACK, IM ALWAYS HERE BY MY DAMN SELF WHILE YOU RUN ARIUND AND DO WHAT YOU WANT LIKE IM I DON'T EVEN EXSIST BRUH, FUCK YOU" i yelled getting louder after every word getting upset. "I FUCKING HATE YOU" and then boom I started crying hitting on his chest sobbing, I truly loved him but he damn sure didn't love me back.

I felt his hands around my neck cutting my crying off and hits that I tried to keep throwing at him weakly, then I felt him him kiss me...like for real kiss me and I haven't felt this
in a long ass time from him.

"Let me show you how sorry I am" he lifted my chin up wiping my tears with his thumb closing my door behind him and locking it. And with that he threw me over his shoulder carrying me upstairs playing "What You Heard" by sonder, he knows what that song does to me especially while we're about to get it in. He slowly took off my towel and my clit was beat and throbbing it started to hurt, i was drenched between my legs and needed him bad inside of me. Realizing I was now completely naked in front of him, I covered up getting self conscious.

"Don't hide ma it's just me and you, there's nothing wrong with you" he talked in between the rough kisses he gave me on my neck finding my spot making me whimper softly. He licked from my neck to my collar bone to my heat and...we all know what happened after this.

                              2 Hours Later

"A-AUUH FUCK DA-DADDY" we've been going at it for almost three whole hours and I'd already cane 4 times and I couldn't take it. See Stokeley had that devil dick, the kind of dick that when he cums, his shit still standing up tall and erect still wanting more rounds, and we were going for rounds tonight, I knew he was tryna get me pregnant.

"You gon leave still lil ma? Huh princess?" He thrusted so fast, my whole body jerked forward with the tight fistful of hair he had in his fist pounding my shit in, i was loving this.

"NOO F-FUCK IM GONNA C-CUM AGAIN" I reached my hand back to his waist pushing it, but he only slapped it away and went fast if that was even possible. I soon felt myself explode rolling my eyes so far into my head I seen my brain cells. He then pulled out panting softly laying beside me while I still had my ass in the air with my back arched not being able to move from the aching in my back and legs being damn near paralyzed. His dick us made of pure gold.

"You okay baby?", I sat up wincing a little laying in his chest hugging him close."You almost killed me but I'm fine" I giggled a little rubbing small circles on his chest. "Please don't ever leave me again, I need you" I had to let him know how him doing that makes me feel or he'll keep doing it."I promise, I'm sorry I left I was being childish, but just know I NEVER cheated on you and I put that on my life" he kissed my forehead before I heard him yawn."Go to sleep baby I know we're both tired" I smiled before feeling my eyes get low slowly drifting off to sleep. "I love you baby girl" stoke then said after you had fallen asleep pecking your lips gently going to sleep right after you.

anyways, hope y'all enjoyed it- I know it's trash but I tried, i kinda liked it though

but vote on this and FOLLOW ME, don't be a ghost reader for I fight y'all period

bye!