apparently

✌︎

✌︎

NORTH WESTERN UNIVERSITY

Y/N p.o.v
I was running late for class...as usual nothing new. I couldn't sleep and on top of that I was starving I wasn't finna be at class on an empty stomach with no energy.

I didn't need energy I was just hungry-

I was tripping over air and fumbling trying to get to class. As soon as I opened the door I seen an empty class and smiled seeing mr.gouldbourne.

"I'm early aren't I?" I cheesed feeling proud of myself.

"No...class is fucking over. Just because me and you got our little thing going on don't mean you come to class half an hour late" he rolled him eyes hard sighing.

"Oh...well can I just have my work and go I'll turn it in tomorrow" I said with an attitude. He's the reason I'm late. Got me coming over to his house late as hell cause he horny. Nigga really getting outta pocket.

"Here" he slapped the papers right on my chest making me stumble back a little.

"Don't be mad at me you the damn reason I'm late anyways...I couldn't sleep last night" I rolled my eyes rubbing my chest.

"You say that shit every time bruh just go and turn yo homework in tomorrow it's whatever" he rolled his eyes shooing me away. He big mad I see.

"Daddy why you so uptight?-" I asked but got cut off at him yelling at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT Y/N DAMN" he yelled in frustration. I know why he's upset, he's so worried about loosing his job for fucking around with me. What he doesn't realize is that I am fucking 19 and can do what I want I ain't in high school anymore.

But him yelling at me like this made my heart ache. He's never yelled at me like this before and I'm extremely sensitive so my throat started to get tight and my eyes got watery. "Fine I'll fucking leave then" I sniffed getting my stuff.

"Good, and don't come back, block my number to...I'm tired of yo ass" he says under his breath fixing his papers so he could leave too.

"You just used me anyways" I said back harshly walking out slamming the door so hard his paintings feel from his wall. I hurried out the school before he couldn't catch me and made my way back home.

Later In The Day

I knew there was a meeting with all the teachers at this rented out place discussing with one another about the foreign exchange student program we're having.

So I decided to pay Stokeley a visit, you know give him a surprise.

I had on this tight black leather dress that didn't even cover my ass that much. I had to keep pulling to down which was kind of annoying.

I tried calling him before I went in there and warn him i was coming but I forgot he blocked me, which was starting make my heart ache again, because I really did love stokeley and wanted to be with him, but all he does is fuck me and leave me. He's made me crazy for him and crave him it's lowkey sad when I think about it.

I walked in with a bottle of Hennessy, his favorite, holding it up to my mouth taking a little swish of it cheesing at all the teachers who watched me walk in, shaking their heads. Some were even staring. Especially stokeley.

"What are you doing here y/n" stokes asked me through gritted teeth clenching hardly on the pen he had in his hand sighing. Something he does when he's really mad.

"Nothing I wanted to know more about the student exchange program" I shrugged pulling down my dress drinking more of the alcohol.

"Excuse me I'm going to take her home" he sighed giving me a death glare standing up collecting his things aggressively.

"I'll just go im-" "Get the fuck in the car" he whispered in my ear so that only I could hear. I was kind of scared not gon lie.

"You fucking being CHILDISH BRUH, FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU SHOWING UP AT A TEACHERS MEETING LIKE THIS" he pushed me into a wall making me wince a little looking down at my toes.

"ANSWER ME" he choked me roughly bringing my face closer to his. "IM NOT CHILDISH" I pushed him away throwing my shoe at him starting to cry.

"YOUR THE REASON IM LIKE THIS, YOU KNOW MY STORY YOU KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH SO WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AND "MAKE LOVE TO ME" I BELIEVED YOU" I yelled back with my voice cracking in between words.

"You crazy bro" he scoffed picking up my shoes and the Hennessy bottle walking away from me to his car.

"YOU MADE ME THIS WAY, YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKS ME UNTIL I CAN BARELY BREATHE, YOU MADE ME CRAVE YOU, SO DEAL WITH IT".

"You gon get me fired if they hear yo ass, lower yo fucking tone" he said through gritted teeth throwing my stuff in the bask seat along with his stuff.

"I'm grown I do what I want" I rolled my eyes pushing past him getting in the passenger seat reaching in the back to get my henny giving it to him once he got in the car.

He threw it out the window making the glass bottle shatter."You must have thought bringing my favorite drink was gon make me not wanna fuck you up any less?, this is WHY I'm not making what we have public". He shook his head starting the car up.

"I-I'm sorry It's just-"

"Just what? Huh? He looked over at me with both his eyebrows raised.

"Well I'm SORRY I just wanna be loved. I'm SORRY I'm a human fucking being with feelings and that I don't wanna be some sex toy. I'm so sorry I'm even here in the first place, your literally just using me" I laughed at him after I finished talking. All he does is call me when he needs his dick wet and that's it.

I wanna be held, and kissed on, and caressed but he obviously ain't looking for nothing like that.

I got all my stuff gathering it, in my hands unlocking his car getting out, before taking off the pandora bracelet he gave me breaking that bitch right in his face.

"FUCK YOU" I slammed his door feeling my eyes sting, but I wasn't finna cry. I can't let him see what type of power he has over me.

"Bro get back in the fucking car" he walked after me snatching me up by my arm, I snatched away, but he grabbed me again backing me against the hood of the car kissing me roughly gripping my waist.

"Stop fighting me off damn y/n" he said to me chuckling. "Whatever nigga" I stood there dumb founded knowing I can't avoid stokeley.

I got in the passengers seat letting the seat back closing my eyes trying to sleep. My eyes shot open when I felt stokes dreads ticking my inner thighs lifting up my dress. "I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you I been a dick lately, lemme make it up to you" he smirked sliding my panties to the side getting to work.

This was finna be a long ass night

so I don't know when imma write a REAL sex scene, I'm working on it.  This was kind of ass so yea-