Chatper 4: Meeting the Family and More Secrets?

Hermione, Damien, and the Malfoys spent the next half an hour in utter silence. Lucius and Narcissa stared at Damien with the biggest grins on their faces, but there was a hidden depth of sadness in their eyes. Draco never bothered to hide his remorse. He apologized to Damien at least 50 times.

"I'm so sorry, Damien. If I had known you were Harry, or Harry was you, or whatever the bloody hell is going on, I wouldn't bullied you at all," make that 51 times. Damien looked at Hermione, who was trying her best to stifle a giggle at the exaggerated eye roll her best friend gave her before he turned his attention to Draco.

"Stop apologizing, Draco. I already told you before I forgive you. You didn't know, and I didn't know. I let the lies Ronald told me get to me, and I chose the wrong side. I regret not shaking your hand our first year," Damien spoke honestly, and Draco still looked at the young wizard unsurely. Damien sighed before rising to his feet and turning to face Draco, "Let's start over, shall we," Damien suggested as he held his hand out to Draco, "Damien Riddle."

Draco stared at Damien's hand silently before he smiled a bit. He rose to his feet and took Damien's hand in his own, giving it a firm shake, "Draco Malfoy," he stated. Damien nodded at Draco before releasing his hand, "Thank you, Damien."

Damien waved his hand dismissively, "Don't thank me. I have no reason to hold a grudge against you. Besides, we're practically family anyways," Damien flashed Draco a grin. Draco returned the gesture, but before much else could be said, the sound of apparating gained the attention of the wizards in the room.

"Lucius! Tell, why did you call this meeting?" the sound of Voldemort's voice caused Damien to freeze. Hermione was quick to move to his side and take his hand in support.

"Well, my Lord, I received a letter yesterday. It was a bit surprising at first, but a young man asked me to come here and call you for a meeting. He was lied to by the Light all of his life, and he wanted a chance to find his true family," Lucius spoke calmly as he faced the Dark Lord. The Malfoys all surrounded Damien, and Damien's back was turned to Voldemort so that the old wizard wasn't able to see him.

"Really? Well, if he wants to join our cause, I suppose. I should meet him. Who is he? Where is he?" Voldemort asked the blond wizard.

"His name is Damien Riddle," there was audible gasp, "And he is standing right here," the Malfoys stepped aside and Damien turned around slowly.

He looked at Voldemort, who looked nothing like the Voldemort he had once saw. This man had black hair and red eyes, he looked very human. Like an older version of himself when he had gone by Tom Riddle. He was accompanied by Bellatrix LeStrange and Severus Snape. Bellatrix gasped again as her eyes took in Damien, and he could see the tears in her eyes. Severus looked at Damien in shock, and Voldemort's face was blank.

"Hello, Father," he tried to keep the shakiness out of his voice. As soon as he spoke, Bellatrix sprang into action. She ran towards him and wrapped her arms around him, letting out a loud sob.

"Oh! It is you, isn't it?! You look so much like Tom did at your age," Bellatrix cried dramatically, turning Damien's face back and forth to get a good look at him. Damien wasn't sure how to react, so he just let his godmother go. He glanced over her shoulder at Voldemort, or Tom as Bellatrix referred to him as and watched as he approached slowly.

Bellatrix turned to see Tom approaching and she quickly stepped aside. His face held no expression, and for a moment Damien was worried that Tom was going to hurt him, but then he spoke, "Is it really you, Damien?"

"It is, Father. I'm home," Damien nodded his head once as he met his father's eyes.

"H-how?"

"It's a long story, Sir. But long story short...I was once Harry Potter," another round of gasps from Bellatrix, "Albus Dumbledore lied to me all of my life. I only found out the truth due to turning 16 and learning of my Inheritances," Damien spoke. He could see the look of pure rage on his father's face as well as Bellatrix's and even Severus looked angry.