Chapter 5: Lessons and Meeting the Death Eaters

Tom was true to his word. He assigned members of his inner circle to work with Damien and Morgan to teach them. Damien and Morgana have yet to meet all of the Death Eaters, only members of Tom's inner circle. Tom had felt that the two were not ready yet.

They excelled in almost all of their lessons. They had 2-3 lessons a week, depending on the lesson. 4 lessons a day and sometimes, Morgana would suggest extra lessons on the weekends.

They had Potions, Spell Work, Dark Arts, and Torture lessons 3 times a week. Then Ward/Curse Breaking and Politics and Etiquette 2 times a week. Morgana took extra lessons in learning hexes and charms, while Damien almost always wanted to learn more about curses.

Both teens excelled in spell work, they were able to learn all about a spell within two days then execute the spell on the third day. After every lesson, Tom would pay the teens a compliment at how well they knew their material.

Damien was very surprised to find that he also excelled in his Potions lessons. He had always been awful at it in school, but when he could work with no distractions he was an excellent potion maker. Severus had even once told him he was almost as good as the professor himself.

Morgana's affinity for hexes and jinxes were nothing to mess with. She took those classes with her mother and Narcissa. She was very good with all types of hexes and jinxes, and more often than not she would threaten Damien or Draco with one of them whenever they grew to get on her nerves.

Their Curse and Ward Breaking lessons were much tougher, but they've each learned how to handle them with different strategies on their own. They both also excelled at the Dark Arts, and every lesson Bellatrix would always let them use one of the spells they've learned on the prisoners in the dungeon.

They also did well in their torture classes, and it always brought smiles on their faces when Tom or Bellatrix would look at them proudly after they've learned a new torture spell or such.

Both Morgana and Damien agree that their least favorite lesson was Politics and Etiquette. This lesson was taught by Lucius and Narcissa and it was the most boring lesson either of them had ever taken. They were taught how to speak, walk, stand, sit, and even eat correctly.

It was now two weeks before the start of school, and both Morgana and Damien were being prepared to meet the other death eaters. They were both dressed in black robes with hoods on their heads. They were waiting outside of the large dining room that Tom was currently in, speaking to all of his followers.

Draco stood with them, and he looked at the pair with a small grin on his face, "Are you nervous, Riddle?" Draco asked, as he looked at his god brother.

"No. I am not, actually. I am rather excited," Damien said honestly as he glanced at Morgana, "You nervous, Morgan?"

Morgan was a nickname that Draco and Damien had came up with for Morgana seeing as they both hated saying her full name. Draco had suggested they called her Morg, but she threatened to perform the bat bogey hex on them, and it was never brought up again.

To anyone who was on the outside looking in, they would think that trio had been friends forever. They were always around one another, and they were always getting into their own sorts of trouble or arguments. They were more like siblings than friends, really.

"I'm not nervous, but I am eager to get this over with. There was book in the library that I wanted to read. Father suggested it to me, and I am eager to check it out," Morgana said as she crossed her arms against her chest. Draco snorted.

"Bookworm," he teased.

"Ferret," Morgana shot back, and this insult caused Draco glare at her.

"When will you let that incident drop?" He snapped.