First date

The four of us are by the water in a large area with benches. We're running around playing tag and freeze tag. We're having so much fun. The younger ones start getting tired and yawning. We all sit down on a bench nearby. The younger ones lean on us and yawn. We chuckled. "Guys.. you can go inside and sleep. You're tired." I said. "Yeah.. you need rest." Beomgyu agreed. "But we want to play with you guys.." Taehyun said. "It's okay. You guys go rest. We'll play some other time. Just go sleep." I said. "Okay. Goodnight guys." Kai said while walking away with Taehyun. "Night!" Beomgyu and I said.

About 5-10 minutes after the younger ones left, Beomgyu and I were still sitting on the bench. I had leaned against him. "Y/n... I may not be allowed right now. And it might be a little early. But... do you wanna go on a date with me? I-I know you don't really know me.. or consider me as that... but I like you." He said. My eyes went wide at his words. I didn't know what to say. "I-I..." was all I could get out. He looked sad and confused. "W-What? It's okay if you say no... I understand." He said. "What? No! I-I mean..." "I'd love to go on a date with you, Beomgyu!!" I said happily. We jumped up and hugged each other. "D-do you maybe want to change first? Or just wear that?" He asked. I smiled. I was wearing a light pink top tucked into a light grey skirt with long thigh high socks and black sneakers. "I like this. But if you want me to change I-I can..." I said. He smiled and laughed. "No, no. I just thought you'd want to change.. I love it! You look very beautiful in it!" He said. I giggled at him. "Thank you." I said. "Then, shall we leave?" He said politely. I smiled and nodded. I didn't know where we were going though.

We got into a boat and sailed out to sea. It wasn't too far from shore though. Beomgyu walked me to a table and we sat down. It was fancy. There was nobody there besides us and workers. "Have you rented this?" I asked. He smiled innocently. "Yes." He said. I gasped and covered my mouth. "What?! Really?! All this must've cost a lot!" I said. He laughed at me. "Well it did I guess.. but I wanted it to be special... for only you..." He said. I smiled and put my hands on my chest. "Aww... that's so sweet! Thank you! This is spectacular.." I said. He chuckled. Our food got here and we ate. After we finished our food, we sat down at the front of the boat. We watched the lights of the city. It got a little windy so I leaned against him. He hugged me, then wrapped a blanket around the both of us and pulled me closer to him. I leaned on his shoulder.

After about 20-25 minutes of floating around, we went back to the docks. Beomgyu got off the boat before me. Then I tried to climb down, but failed. I fell, but I didn't hit the ground. I felt someone's arms wrap around me, catching me before I fell. I looked up and it was Beomgyu. He smiled. "Clumsy?" He said. I giggled and stood up. "Yes. Thank you." I said. Then we both laughed and talked as we walked back to our hotel.

We got to my room and we stood outside my door. "Thank you so much for this amazing night! It was perfect!" I said. He smiled. "Almost perfect.." he trailed off. I tilted my head to one side. "Really? How?" I asked fixing my position to straight forward. He smiled, then leaned towards me, our faces just inches apart. He slowly put our lips together. I was shocked there for a second. He pulled away after a bit. He smiled at me, his cheeks turning red. I smiled. "Thank you for the perfect night.." I said. He chuckled. "Of course.. goodnight, Y/n." He said. "Goodnight... Beomgyu." I replied. Then he walked to his room. I walked in mine and went to bed, thinking about the night. It's one I'll never ever forget. I thought then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Beomgyu's POV:

I woke up at 7:00am because I had a meeting with my manager at 8:00am. I got dressed and did my morning routine and I left to meet him.

We met up in an unfamiliar location. I sat down in front of him. "Beomgyu, was there something going on last night?" He asked. What? How does he know? I thought. Then I shook my head. "No. Why? Did something happen?" I asked. He sighed. "Listen, if you just cooperate then everything will go smoothly and you won't leave here with your heart in pieces." He said. I looked away. "Well..." I said. "Well..? People are posting on social media; "Beomgyu seen with girl in LA." Is the headline. I gasped. "Oh no! Yes. I'm sorry, sir. I was with a girl last night.. she's really nice a-and sweet and I think..." I explained. "You think what? You think you like her? You can't. You signed an agreement. You are forbidden to date." He said harshly. Oh... he's gonna snap. I have to be careful. I thought as I nodded at him. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry. But I really like her.. please don't say anything bad to anyone.." I said. He sighed once again. "Alright. Just don't go near her again." He said. I nodded then left.

I went back to my hotel room. I lied down on my bed and sighed. Y/n.. I think I like you. I can't be apart from you.. I thought. Then I had an idea. I walked down to her room and stood outside her door. I took a deep breath. Then I knocked on the door.

Y/n's POV:

I heard someone knocking on my door. I assume it's the maid so I just left it for a minute, as I was trying to crop and fix the pictures I took. But they knocked one more time, so I went over and answered it. Beomgyu stood in front of me. He smiled. "Can I... can I come in, please?" He asked. It looked like he was about to cry. I nodded. "Yes, please do." I said while letting him in. He sat down on my bed after I closed the door. "Can you please close the curtains?" He asked. I nodded at his odd request, then I closed the curtains and sat on a chair in front of him. "Beomgyu, What are you doing here?" I asked. He sighed.

"I have something to say."