Play pretend

"I have something to say." He said. I nodded. "Well... I'm part of a Korean pop group. And so are my friends. We're in TXT. My manager just told me that I cannot be around you anymore. And I can't like you." He explained. My heart sank in my chest. "Oh... really?" I said. He nodded. "Yes.. but I can't listen to him.." he said while putting his head down. "Why?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Because I love you.." he confessed. I gasped. "Beomgyu... oh. I don't know what to say.. I.. I love you too.." I said. His face lit up with happiness. Then he got up and kissed me. He pulled away seconds later. "Can we... can we date in secret?" He asked. "Really? But.. we can't go on dates or anything. We can't be seen together outside of our hotel rooms." He laughed as I spoke. "We can't really do that anyways. But..." "do you love me..?" He said. I sighed and put my arms around his neck. "Of course I love you.. we don't really know each other, but I love you." I said. He smiled and pecked me on the lips. Then we both pulled away. "So... were dating now?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yes!" He said. I smiled and kissed him. The kiss was long and passionate. Then he stayed in my room with me for about 2-3 hours longer.

We decided to tell his friends so we went to his room and called the guys there. I sat on his bed hugging him. The guys walked in and looked at us confused. The door shut and locked behind them and the curtains were closed. "What are you guys doing??" Soobin asked. We just smiled. "Take a guess." Beomgyu said. "Hmm.. I don't know. I can't think of anything.." Kai said. We just laughed at them. "Guys. Swear to not tell ANYONE, not even our manager, if I tell you what we're doing!" Beomgyu said. They all swore to not tell anyone. "Okay.. can you tell us now??" Yeonjun asked. "We're dating!!!" Beomgyu shouted and jumped up. "Ah! Shush, bae! Not so loud! Someone will hear you.." I said. He laughed. "Oh yeah. I forgot." He said. "No! No, no, no! We signed a contract! And you're breaking it! You can't date her!" Soobin said. "Fuck the contract! I love her." Beomgyu said. I smiled and hugged him. "Well, Soobin, I think they're so cute together!" Kai said. "Thank you, Kai.." I said politely. He smiled. "Soobin, you can't tell anyone. You swore. Please just keep our secret. If this fails, then it fails, and it was our fault for trying.." Beomgyu said. Soobin sighed and pinched in between his eyebrows. "Yeah. Alright. Fine. But if this fails, don't come crying to me. I'm not involved in this." He said. We nodded. Then the guys left.

We sat on his bed just talking. "Beomgyu... why do you love me?" I asked. He gasped. "What do you mean? You're perfect!" He said. I smiled. "No.. there are many girls in this world and you chose me.." I said. "Well... the first time I saw you, I think it was love at first sight. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you were. Then when we talked, the sound of your voice was imprinted in my mind. It sounded so angelic. Then you started to show more of your personality and it's special. It's something I've never seen before. And I love you for you.." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you.. despite all my problems back home, you love me for me. You don't want me to improve or anything." I said. He sighed. "Well... I want you to improve on one thing..." he said. I cocked my head. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "What is it?" I asked again. "My heart... I love you, Y/n." He said. I giggled and kissed him again. "Thank you." I said. He just smiled at me.

[2 days later...]

I just found out a few hours ago, there's a theme park nearby. It's 7:09pm and it closes at 3:00am. They stay open a long time. So I headed over there.

I got in the park and it looked amazing. There were rides and food courts and games. It looked awesome. I ran to the first ride I saw, which was a rollercoaster, and I got on it.

[9:00pm]

I was walking around after riding a lot of rides. I found an empty part of the park and I wandered around there for a bit. I sat down on a bench just looking around. Then I guy walked up to me. "Hello, Ma'am. What are you doing here all alone?" He asked. I looked at him and he didn't look familiar at all. He was a total stranger. I smiled awkwardly. "Well... what are you doing all alone?" I shot his question right back at him. "Hm.. nothing. Just wanting to get away from people." He said. "Ah. Well I'm just waiting for my boyfriend. He went off to ride a ride and he'll be back any second. He's real nice if you want to talk to him." I said. Then I mentally slapped myself. Stupid, Y/n! What if he says okay? Beomgyu isn't here! Ah, stupid! I thought. "No, no. It's alright. I think I'll just sit here and... keep you company." He said while sitting down and moving closer to me. "Sir, can you not? You're invading my personal space, so why don't you just.... fuck off!" I said while pushing him away. He growled at me. Then he put his hand on my leg. I was about to hit him. "What are you doing?!" A familiar voice asked. I looked up and it was... "Beomgyu! Help me!" I said. "Don't worry, babe!" He said while running over to us. He picked me up and pulled me away then he punched the man. We heard a disgusting crack sound. "Oh! Did you break his nose??" I asked. Beomgyu shook his hand. "I don't know." He said while pulling me away.