Anti - You're Sick

'Where the hell is Y/n? They haven't come out of the bedroom all morning,' Anti huffed as he thought to himself, impatiently floating around the living room. It was about 11am, well past your usual 8am alarm and, frankly, it was making Anti angry. With a loud sigh, he lowered himself down to the ground to stomp back into your shared bedroom.

"Y/n, you better have a good excuse for-" he cut his sentence off as he watched you lift up from spitting up bile and mucus into your trash can. "Y/n?! What's wrong?"

You groan, laying back in bed with your box of tissues, "I caught some sort of bug from our trip. I'm surprised you didn't hear me throwing up all last night."

Anti comes into the room slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed near your feet, "Is there anything I could do?"

You pause for a second, "Uh...actually, yeah. I'm almost out of tissues and my trash can could be changed out..." Part of you hated asking Anti for help. Hell, some days he would barely do his chores! But this time...something felt different about the way he asked.

Anti stands suddenly, admittedly startling you with his quick movements, "Okay. I'll be back shortly. You just rest up till I'm back." Without giving you a chance to speak, he leaves the room.

'Well that was...odd...' you think to yourself as you sink back into the bed. You try to listen as best you can to what in the world he could be doing out there. You could almost swear you heard a pot hitting the stove top before slightly dozing off.

"Y/n? You up," Anti calls, cracking the door open slightly.

You snort slightly, jolting back awake, "Ye-yeah. Come in," you call, sitting up.

Anti shuffles into the room holding a new box of tissues and a large, steaming bowl of soup broth. He places the tissues on your nightstand and carefully hands you the bowl. "Chicken stock and some aspirin for your stomach and head."

"Th-Thank you," you muster, the hot broth clearing your nose slightly. As you begin to sip at the soup, Anti changes out your trash bag and pulls a blue hospital barf bag out of his hoodie pocket, placing it on the nightstand.

"Please try to throw up in this from now on. Now, I'm gonna go get the chores done for the day. You sleep and I'll come check on you soon."

With the bowl still at your face, you nod slightly in agreement. Anti smiles at you, actually smiles at you, and tucks you back into bed gently. He kisses your forehead gently before getting up to leave the room. You may be sick but this is probably one of the best days of your month so far. Even if both of you wish you'd get better soon.

A/n Thanks to aliviahrock for providing the style of prompt here! I was already planning on doing some sick!Reader oneshots eventually but their request for an Anti one pushed me to forward with this one!

~ J