Round Three (Results)

"DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH!" The crowd cheered, watching the two. Wolf glared up at them.

"Stupid IceWing!" Eclipse shouted, smoke boiling out of his nose. "Just let me kill you!" Wolf grinned and dove at Eclipse again. 

"Yeah no!" But instead of the surprise attack that Wolf had expected, Eclipse's talons flew up and grabbed Wolf by the throat. Wolf struggled in the air for a moment, clawing at Eclipse's talons. Eclipse looked the IceWing up and down. 

"IceWing," Eclipse said in a cool, menacing voice. "This is what your entire tribe deserves. To DIE at the hands of ME! And the NightWings!" Wolf hissed. 

"No." She growled, kicking at Eclipse. "Our tribe will win." 

"Ooooh." Eclipse looked up to suddenly see half the crowd leaning in, listening with wide eyes. One protective SkyWing in the front row had her talons covering her little dragonet's eyes, who was struggling to uncover them. What a bloodthirsty creature. Wolf thought. 

"Finally." Eclipse growled, tightening his grip. "You murderous IceWing will get what you deserve." With a single wretch of his talons, Eclipse broke Wolf's neck and dropped her body to the ground. The crowd was silent. They did NOT expect it to go that way. Burn laughed and looked at the moon. It was far too late. 

"To the next battle!" Burn shouted. 

Sorry 

@Skywing140

Wolf did good :DDDD