The day I got Expelled -TLT 1

Percy's Pov

We were sitting around the campfire and singing songs, you know, the usual. But then again my life can't be 'the usual', considering right then and there the one and only mighty Apollo appeared.

"Hello Lord Apollo, what brings you here?" Chiron asks, with a smile. "Well my old friend, my father intended that I spend less time degrading the mortals and spend more time with them or I shall be 'punished' again." He used bunny ears, and thunder rumbled throughout camp. "Sorry sorry!" He apologized to the sky.

I cringed, remembering the whole Lester ordeal.

"Well then Lord Apollo, what do you want to do?" Chiron proceeds to talk with him. "I guess...well-what are you guys doing?" He points to us.

"We're singing around the campfire." I say. His face brightens.

"Oh! Cool, then I shall join you." He sits down next to one of his kids and changes from robes to a ray-ban on his golden hair, sandals, blue jeans and a Bahamas t-shirt.

"We're done with this song, so uh do you want to chose the song...dad?" Will perks up.

"Nah, you guys can chose but I wanna be the instrument guy. We can do this whole musi-cal thing and take turns singing." He grabs a lure out of nowhere and riff it.

"Wait before we start, let me say a haiku." I internally groan, "Apollo is me, and I am so cool and yeah, also I am hot."

"Well it didn't rhyme but it doesn't have to. Okay, go Will tell us the song we're singing." He points to his son, "Okay, um, the day I got expelled by The Lightning Thief Musical. " Will Solace stated.

Oh this is going to be fun.
•••

(Lightning sound effects)

(Percy: Drama Queen!)

Travis: The gods are real, like Greek gods.

Annabeth: Like the ones you learn about, but weren't paying attention to.

Percy and Annabeth: Well, they don't pay attention to you, either

Campers/Everybody: especially if you're their kid.

Grover: The gods have godly things to do,

Grover & Piper: Godly places they need to see.

Clarisse: Godly plans they need to make, that don't include me.

Campers: Yeah, the gods are real, and they have kids. And those kids have issues, issues.

Boys: Daddy doesn't love me, and mommy is a god.

Girls: Mommy can't protect me and daddy is a god.

Campers: Mommy is too busy, and daddy is too busy, busy, busy, busy, busy being a god, yeah.

Campers: You never listen to me, You never listen. You never listen to me, You never listen, oh.

Campers: You never listen but now, you're gonna listen. 'Cause it's time you heard our side of the story, it's time you heard our story!

(Annabeth: Technically Percy's story.)

Percy: Look!

Percy: I didn't wanna be a half-blood, I didn't ask to be a hero seeking praise.

Percy: Being a half-blood, it's scary-it mostly gets you killed in very nasty ways. I didn't want to cause trouble, trouble! I'm less a player and more the played.