Drive-TLT 5

Percy's Pov

I kinda guessed the next song, 'cause it was one of our own.

"Annabeth, Percy, and Grover + a bit extra people needed!" I heard Apollo yell. We stand up and start singing.

"Um-Drive by the Lightning Thief Musical." Austin yells.

•••

Grover: Guys we got this, you ain't shot this. Yo, I know your train of thought is there ain't no way in Hades that we'll win.

Grover: All your worries, come in flurries, but we bested frickin' Furies! Look how far we've come, we can't give in!

Grover: It's one foot forward at a time, dust of all that grit and grime, we still got a lot left to do. Cause, people are counting on us and I'm counting on you.

Chiron/Conductor: All aboard!

Grover: Drive! Just drive, stay ahead n' stay ahead, stay alive.

Grover: We ain't got no time for moping, when we're working and we're coping.

Grover: So pedal to the metal and drive!

Conductor: St. Louis, Everybody off!

Annabeth: Look! The Gateway Arch!

Percy: Woah. Look! A lady with a puppy! Aw, is that a Chihuahua? Aw, hey lil-woah!

(Percy: Clarisse! Another monster accent!)

(Clarisse: You're welcome, Prissy!)

Echidna/Clarise: *Laughing* It's a chimera!

(Campers: *GASP*)

Annabeth: That was freaky!

Percy: That was scary!

Grover: Yo, guys are you aware, we keep surviving every creepy crazy thing.

Chiron/Tractor Guy: Hop on my tractor!

Annabeth & Percy & Grover: *looking at the stars* Like an Arrow from Orion, *Nico shuddering* keep on straight, and keep on trying. No fates are ever gonna cut our string.

(Nico: but they will eventually!)

(Leo: Way to ruin the mood, Mr. Optimistic!)

(*Camp laughs*)

Reporter/Juniper: As you can see Bob, we've got thunder, and flooding and hurricane level winds. We urge citizens to stay off the road and don't-

The Trio: Drive! Just Drive, stay ahead and stay ahead and stay alive, the weather may be stormy but the road is still before me, so pedal to the metal and drive!

Tractor Guy: Bye Kids!

Annabeth: *looks at Percy* Okay, here's a problem. Public transportation is suspended due to the storm, and if we get on a plane-Zeus will strike us right out of the sky.

(Jason: Srsly dad...?)

(Leo: ok...now everyone's speaking like people do when they text?)

Percy: Do we have enough drachmas for an Uber?

Grover: We don't even have enough drachmas for a cheeseburger!

Percy: if you hadn't bought all those dam snacks-

(Percy: I can't-*laughs* omg)

(Leo: everyone is talking in text!)

(Piper: Stop it Leo! We wanna enjoy the show!)