Gmod: Prop Hunt

"Hey is the mic on?"

"Yup."

"Hey guys. It's me Ink. In collabing with Dream and Lust and Geno and Reaper and Error," Ink greeted.

"Geno say hi to the audience~" "OH MY FUCKING GOD I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Geno shouted over the mic. "I have to go to the bathroom brb. I need to take a piss"

Background noises were heard.

Ink: 0-0?

"Um what the hell is he even do-" Dream asked. "Oh nothing." Geno said quickly not wanting to ruin his innocence. "Are we gonna start?"

"Be patient Inky~"

"Shut up Error." Ink said blushing rainbow. "Ok the games starting."

"Ok I'm back." Lust came as his mic was heard.  "Ok the prop hunt is starting." Ink went and transform into a crate.

"Well I'm certain you guys won't even find me lmao." "We'll see!" Dream Said as he transformed into a watermelon stacked with other watermelons.

"I'm it." Reaper simply said. "I'm gonna find you Geno~" "no. Begone." Geno said as he transformed into a book and went on to a desk.

"Looks like I'm it."

"I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TRANSFORM OH NO!" Lust shouted.
LustBoi was found

"IM RATTING GENO OUT HES ON A DESK AND HES A BOOK!" Lust outrightly said. "Lust your dead to me."

"Well looks like I found you."
ReaperSucks was found

"You changed your username. I'm hurt." Reaper Said falsely putting his hand to his heart. "Harhar." Said Geno.

"50 seconds left!"
InkSquid was found

"Dammit!" Ink pouted. Error snickered. "Dude WHERES Dream?"

"YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME I SLIPPING OUT OF HIDING!"

"Oh my god I see him! Guys chase him!" Geno shouted as they all ran after Dream. "10 more seconds."

Hiders win

"And Dream won. Just because we couldn't catch him." Geno said ironically. "I still hate you Reaper."

"I got ramen." Reaper Said randomly. Geno could actually smell the ramen.

"Coming."