Three Loud Skelebois vs Amnesia

Killer: DUDE it's literally 2 am in the fucking morning. Can I please sLeeP

Error: well no. Because we have to do this recording now. You don't have a choice. :>

Killer: fuck you bastard.

Cross: WOW this game is kinda freaky. *at the menu*

Error: no shit Sherlock.

Killer: I've experienced worse. Try DDLC I dare you.

Error: your still onto that. 0_0

Cross: it's only the three of us! *clicks start*

Killer: wow this weather.

Cross: dude were inside a idontknow but let's do this anyways. OOOH A NOTE. *picks up a note*

Error: mmm,.. interesting. Let's explore the game.

Killer: at least it isn't freaky like DDLC.

_______

Cross: Ok so basically we have a lantern. And um we could lose insanity so focus on that.

Error: yeah I know that!

Killer: OH GOD SOMETHING IS ATTACKING US! AND I DONT KNOW WHAT!

Error: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW???

Cross: RUN! *tries to run away*

Error: DUDE DONT GET US KILLED ON THE FIRST WALKTHROUGH! Or else we might have to cut that clip out.

Cross: OK I ESCAPED! *goes into door*

Killer: Bruh...

Error: Ok keep moving. And explore.

Killer: like Dora The Explorer? Oh god I keep hearing the fucking opening theme playing blasting off the radio.

Error: oh my fucking god. No.

Cross: how many times do I have to say, I WASNT ADDICTED TO DORA WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

Killer: you actually were.

Error: oh god. I remember we wanted to watch like what... Scooby Doo. And basically you wanted to watch Dora. We didn't want to but than you cried And all of us have to watch that fucking cartoon show.

Killer: can I just say. When I watched it. I died. Like I couldn't.

Cross: STILL! *keeps moving into circles and than into a hall.*

Killer: Dude. So we forgot all our memories and have to well be the protagonist and uh... I kinda forgot the whole plot line.

Error: yeah it's basically why it's called Amensia. Are you deaf?

Cross: I'm pretty sure whatever we say won't be into his memory lane for long LMAO. And anyways we're just playing the one where we have to retrieve a bunny for this mlp character known as FLUTTERSHY.

Killer: Fuck all of you.

Cross:. I'm not married to you. *Refills lantern and keeps moving*

Error: neither am I.

Killer: I DIDNT MEAN IT AND YOU KNOW IT! -.-

_____________

Cross: FUUUUCKKKK!

Error: DUDE RUN WERE GONNA DIE! AND GET THE BUNNY WHILE YOUR AT IT!

Cross: IM TRYING! *attempts to run*

Killer: The door!

Cross: YESS! *gets in and grabs le epic bunny*

Error: geez you almost made us die. You're a legit bad game player. -.-

Cross: oh my god. Says you. You literally died at the most easiest obby on roblox. And you're a freaking rookie at Dead By Daylight.

Killer: Cross is right dude.

Error: And you almost got us all killed on amnesia. Always gets freaked out by HoRrror Games.

Killer: Horror scares the most out of all of us.

Cross: I KNOW! One time I was eating tacos. Blue made. And Horror out of nowhere jumped scared me when I was eating

Error: oh yeah you screamed like a girl lmao.

Cross: shut up.

Killer: oh! And I was sleeping but Horror had to come in my room. And play spooky music which woke me up and he was on top of me WITH A AXE!

Cross: DUDE! Yeah I remember you screeched so loud you woke everyone else up.

Error: both of you scream like girls.

Killer: you scream like a baby.

Cross: oh yeah. I totally remember. I will cherish that memory in my heart. -3- *keeps walking in le path ruin hallways*

Error: F U C K A L L OF Y O U D I P S H I T S.

Cross: yeah ok-OH HOLY FUCK I GOT ATTACKED AGAIN IM!-

Killer: RUN GOD DAMN IT!

Error: TAKE A HIKE' MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!

Cross: Ok I'm gonna return the bunny and-

Cross: OH FUCK WAIT IS THAT FUCKING FLUTTERSHY FROM MLP?

Error: SHE LOOKS FUCKING HORRIBLE! SHIT SHE'S GONNA KILL US!

"OI ERROR BE QUIET AND WATCH YOUR PROFANITY! We don't want to get demonitized plus I'm trying to get sleep here!"

Error: SORRY INK!

Killer: OH FUCK MY CHILDHOOD SHOW.

Error: RUN!