1

It's not everyday that the small cafe on the street corner is busy. Usually maybe 5 or 6 people will show up and then it'll fluctuate throughout the day. The sound of the bell that sits above the entrance door echoed through out the building. A petite blue-haired man walks through and makes his way towards the back of the cafe and begins to put his apron on. He starts with his chores of tidying up the back room and cleaning up the tables after people leave until it's his turn at the cash register.

Simplistic and cozy is how you could describe the workplace. A bit on the smaller side but it's quite known. Usually only busy in the mornings when people come to pick up some coffee on their way to work or after school when the students come for a treat with their friends. The periwinkle prince enjoys working here, the atmosphere of it all making it feel like walking through clouds that smell like coffee grounds. Of course, he's not the only person who enjoys being there. All of the customers tend to swoon over the college student. His bright smile when greeting the people at the cash register or his cute voice calling the names of the orders. No matter what he does it seems to cause the people to silently coo and return to the cafe in hopes of catching a glimpse of the boy again.

After he finishes his shift for the day he begins to walk home, taking in the warm summer air that flows past him as he walks closer and closer to his apartment. He makes his way up the stairs and hums a tune so quietly its almost inaudible. Fumbling with the keys in his pocket he begins to unlock his door when he hears meowing from behind the structure.

"Hi hi hi Mochi!" He picks up the small kitten and kisses him lightly on the head before stroking his fur lovingly and setting him back on the ground. He walks over to his tiny kitchen and pulls out the cat treats and shakes them lightly to grab his kitten's attention.

"Come here my little lovebug! Your dad has some yummy treats for you!" He exclaimed. The small animal trots his way towards his owner and sits at his feet waiting for the treats. A small pile is pored at his feet and he happily enjoys while his owner makes his way towards the bedroom.

"Alright Jimin, time to study" The man tells himself. That was his name, Park Jimin. A 23-year-old psychology major at Seoul National University. He was a colorful bunch of happiness and ball of positive vibes. As much as he had his bad days, he had always decided that he wanted to look at things on the bright side because according to him 'if you're always on the sad side there will be no sunshine for the flowers in the garden of my mind to grow.' He took out his highlighters and notes from his psychology class and begin to study for the next few hours.

He turns on his phone to check the time. 8:36 p.m. He closes his materials and makes his way to the bathroom to get ready for bed. He brushes his teeth while humming a melody and heads to bed to get ready for school in the morning.

As Jimin gets out of bed he allows himself to let out a groan while he stretches. He grabs a simple pair of jeans and a yellow t-shirt and converse before heading to his kitchen to quickly eat a bowl of cereal and brush his teeth before heading out the door. He rides his bike to his university and runs to his first lecture of the day, Math. He walks into the building and walks up the stairs to where his seat is and gets his notebooks and textbooks ready for class to start.

Hi :) The first two chapters of this are going to just be introducing Joon and Min so I hope you don't think it's too short :((((( the next chapter will be Joon in his own envi