e n t r a n c e e x a m s

for both of them–

you panted as you took down another robot. head turning, you see a girl, calmly strolling. she had wings, one black and one white. she was half and half. her head turned and she stared at you, red eyes glinting. the horns on her head grew slightly as she rammed into a 2 pointer, skidding as she toppled through it. by time dust cleared, she was gone, and robots were surrounding you. cursing, you didnt have time to react as a white haired girl touched you, making you grab her wrist, aiming it at the robot. ice shot out, in spikes, destroying the objects. you counted the points, curiously looking to the snowy haired female. she smiled, showing her fangs through her muzzle.

for narumi–
you were getting ready for your day, and you saw a white haired girl being pinned by all might himself. she was frothing at the mouth, a male looking smug. all might quickly shouted. "turn off your quirk young man!" of course, the boy listened, and narumi was shaking. you decided to help, jogging over.

for okemia–
slowly, you felt your life flash before your eyes as a robot toppled infront of you. on it, stood a girl with half black and half white hair. she didn't turn, hopping and strolling off, wings tucked in. you stared after her. "HEY!" you shouted without thinking. "you almost killed me!" you continue. she pauses, as if listening, but then keeps going, and you chase after her.

or..

make your own!