g o n e b a d

narumi had gone missing a long time ago. eventually, everybody forgot about the anxious girl and she was proclaimed dead.

on a mission, you see the familar white hair. freezing, you stared for a moment, her head turning to the side, finding you. turning to face you, she looked different. for one, half her hair was pitch black. she stared at you- her eyes weren't the shy, warm ones you knew. they were dangerous, angry.

you watched her approach you, and she slammed you into a wall, snickering. “  awh, why the shocked face~? did you not.. miss me? ” she cooed, tilting her head with a hand locked around your throat. her ears pivoted, tail swishing behind her.

okemia had been kidnapped long ago by the lov. but it was different. unlike bakugo, no one came to save her, and the lov trained her, forcing things into her mind, till the point where she was nothing but a puppet.

on a mission, you see the girl ontop of a building, watching the place burn. her eyes locked on you, and she just.. stared. slowly, she paused, and then teleported in front of you.

her eyes filled with malice, she glared st you. “ y-you didn't.. come for me. ” she briefly whispered, before her eyes darkened, clouding.

you?

or make your own 'gone villain' scenario!