***

***

I knew mentioning to him that I never really came whenever I have sex stirs his desires and I know it's my fault. For me, having sex flesh to flesh is too personal but here I am already convinced that it'll be fine. Now, here I am laying in his bed naked and really allowing him to do what he wants. My hands are shaking a bit and I keep biting the insides of my cheek.

He shifts down and spreads my legs wide to give him access to where he wants and within seconds, his mouth came in contact with my core. He started licking and I can feel jolts of pleasure run through my body. As if that wasn't enough, he insterted his finger inside me making the pleasure more intense. I've never felt this sensation before and it's foreign to me, very foreign, but good.

I'm starting to become greedy and asked him to insert another finger.

He did making my body tremble in pleasure. I am now growing impatient. I want him to take me already but I am too embarassed to say it.

"Do you want me to take you now?" he asked in a deeper tone.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Yes?" he asked again.

"Yes please," I begged.

I can already feel my ears heat up at my embarassment.

He positions himself between my legs and entered me almost too harshly it hurts.

"Do it more gently," I reminded him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

I can already feel his fullness inside me but the pain is still distracting me.

He started to move and the pain continues to shoot inside making me almost coil away. It's not that I'm a virgin but I didn't had sex for a long time and considering his size, he might rip me.

"Gently," I breathed and he is doing it gently.

"You're still so tight," he comments but I am really not paying attention to what he's saying.

He picks up the pace and soon, the pain went away leaving only pleasure for me to feel. I never really experienced this kind of sex and I know we're already going hard.

Our breathing starts to become ragged and sinful profanities and moans starts coming out from my mouth. Every now and then, he switches us to a different position and he's making sure he's hitting the right spot.

For a few more thrusts and pounds, I can already feel my orgasm building up my spine.

He flips me and entered me from behind slapping my ass a couple of times. He enters deeper this time and before I know it, he switches me back to my earlier position.

"I'm going to break you," he breathed low and I can feel my heart coming to a stop at how he talks dirty to me.

"Come for me baby," he asks me.