Chubby

When I got home from practice I felt so upset by that girls visit and my now protruding little tummy that I opened the cabinet and grabbed whatever goodies I could find. I needed to eat my sorrows away and I began munching on the Oreos and stuffing my face with twinkies. I propped myself down on the couch and cried. I was such a fatty now. Through my tears I continued to eat until I had finished off everything. I sat up to go get some ice cream and milk to wash it down when... pop. I looked down and the button to my jeans had popped off when I sat forward and a newly formed roll of fat burst the fabric. I gasped and placed a hand on my lower abdomen. It was unreal. I smacked it and it made a thick, hollow sound like an inflated basketball. How could I let this happen to me? I stood all the way up and rubbed my hands over the bulging curve. No this can't be happening! I'm skinny and perfect! I'd never had to try to lose weight before! I'd always just been the skinny girl. I massaged my belly as it was now sore from all the snacking. I felt even worse seeing how bloated I was and waddled back into the kitchen to cry. I was going to go back on my diet tomorrow and skip cheer to go work out on my own. I couldn't let the other girls see me like this. I rubbed my body and noticed how sort of nice it felt. I was full to the brim and my gut pushed down on my insides. I felt kind of sexy with my pants unbuttoned, out of breath like I'd just had sex. I shook the thought off. No I was disgusting and no one would ever date me looking like this. I threw away the wrappers to try to hide the evidence before my parents got home. I hid in my room for the rest of the night crying. Around midnight my stomach growled again and began to hurt. I groaned and got out of bed and half asleep grabbed a bag of chips. Before long I finished it and fell right back asleep in a pile of crumbs.

When I woke up and looked down I was disgusted. There were crumbs all over my stomach. I had pulled my tank top up to rub my gut which instead of being pressed flat to the bed, rose up and gargled with anticipation for its next meal. I brushed off the chips and stood up. I had to go back on my diet today.

I put on my booty shorts and a crop top to go work out. My shorts no longer covered up my cheeks as they stretched over my new fat ass but I didn't check before I put on my shoes to go run. I put on my headband and start running around the block. I get winded very easily and look down to see my new chub bouncing along. Embarrassed and horrified I run straight back home and once again turn to food for comfort. This morning it was ice cream and leftover cake from a birthday party. I shoveled it all in my mouth and felt gratified when I could feel how freeing it was. I'd never been a binge eater until recently. I loved the way it felt when I let myself loose and ate whatever I wanted. I loved the way my stomach poked out of my shorts and became rounder and fuller. I said fuck it and grabbed what I thought was milk from the fridge and chugged until it was all gone. When I looked at the label I realized it was heavy cream and I felt my gut slosh. I rubbed it and pinched at the fat, noticing now how tight yet soft it was. I was a beach ball. I panted and went to go take a shower. I barely managed to slide out of my shorts as they caught on my hips. I stared at the scale for a moment. Then back at the shower. I wanted to weigh myself but I didn't want to know what it said. I reluctantly stepped on. One hundred fifty one pounds. For a 5'6 girl, I was chubby. I admitted it to myself as I looked down at my soft tummy. I was chubby. I repeated it to myself and massaged my warm stomach.