SUMMARY!

IT IS A hard life having honor among thieves and so far, Sadie Maxwell has made no attempt to have any. 

As the last hope to bring the legacy back to the Maxwell name, she's been making her family proud for the last 18 years of her life. Sadie only has four months left of high school and her chains are set free, being able to live her life how she was always meant to live it. Her life has always been on a straight path, and she can see the finish line right in front of her.

AND THEN HE RUINED EVERYTHING.

Enter Ezekiel Prescott, the golden boy to end all golden boys. Student body president, king of the honor roll, and has never done so much as kill a butterfly before. As soon as he meets Sadie, he tries to teach her that there's more to life than crime and cons. 

How twisted is that? 

Despite her best interests, she finds herself finding him less and less irritating as time passes by. Only, there's one little problem: he's her best friend's brother, and Sadie has already been warned he's one toy she cannot play with. 

Though, if there's one thing that Sadie is good at doing, it's turning the world on its head. And she manages to do that in four months very, very well.