Chapter 1

I'm not so sure what happened... one moment I was running after this little bunny, and then I find myself falling to, what I supposed, my inevitable death.

Of course, I wasn't too against the idea... my life had been going downhill ever since I found my family missing.

I've been wanting a new life ever since then. Maybe this was my chance! I hope I get reincarnated as a person with a loving family!

I closed my eyes as I fell for what felt like 3 1/2 weeks... well, more like 4 1/4... I felt content with the fact that this was the end of my life!

But... fate had other plans...

I felt myself drop onto something quite bouncy, I look down to see a room full of mattresses! I was laying on my stomach, my arms and legs going off in multiple directions!

I looked at the walls, they had furniture glued to the surface. The wallpaper being multiple colors, with shapes and patterns.

I slowly stood from the pillow-like mattress, I stumbled a bit but I managed to stand up straight.

I wobbled my way to a door that was at the end of the fluffy room. I looked over the beautiful engravings. They had been filled with a golden liquid which, strangely enough, didn't fall from the cracks.

I dipped my finger into the substance, immediately yanking it away when the door seemed to screech in pain. I looked all over it but found no way that it could have made such a sound. I shrugged it off and turned the little doorknob which, to my surprise popped right off.

I looked at the broken off knob and then to the small hole it had left. I dropped the knob onto the mattress below me. It slowly sank into the surface and dissolved into the fabric. I stared at where it had disappeared, wondering why I have not met the same fate.

I tore my gaze away to have a closer inspection on the hole that was left behind. I placed my eye up against the opening to see what could be behind it. But to my disappointment, all I saw was darkness.

I turned away and looked around the room once more, trying to find something interesting to look at. My irises fluttered across all the furniture decorating the walls. I was enjoying looking at all the workmanship of the wooden chairs and tables when I felt a slight tug on my finger. I jumped and looked down to my figertips. But I saw nothing.

I rose a brow.

I turned away again, only to feel the tug once more. I quickly snapped my head towards the pull, this time seeing a tiny hand.

I gasped, causing the rest of the hand to look out from the peep hole. It was a small mouse! He smiled sheepishly at me before giving one last tug. I felt as if my body began to evaporate, I seemed to have been sucked through the hole into the next room.

I looked around the room, confused. This was not what I saw through that tiny opening! This room was bright and full of instruments that seemed to play on their own!

Or so I thought.

Upon closer inspection, tiny mice (just like my little guide still hanging on my finger) were playing these giant instruments!

I stood in shock to see such small creatures doing such a thing. Where I come from, mice only run around and steal your food when you're not looking! This was incredible!