Chapter 2

I'm not quite sure how long I had slept, but I must have been out for a while. Sleep had begun to slip from my being, soon being yanked away once I felt a tap against my face.

I groaned out, earning a small chuckle. Curiousity got the better of me and I opened my eyes slowly, causing another groan to erupt from the bright light of the sun.

Er... lightbulb?

I stared up at it, the thought of how it was so big quickly fading as my eyes shifted to the figure in front of me.

His hair was a bright pink, slightly covering one eye.

He wore a mischievous smirk as he stared at my disheveled clothing.

I rose an eyebrow at him, questioning the emotion he was portraying. He chuckled once again, finding my confusion amusing.

"Now, what is a little kitten like you doing here? You must be terribly frightened."

His smirk grew,

"Where am I?"

The words passed through my lips in a whisper, I was almost afraid to speak!!

He tilted his head to the side, glancing around us for a moment,

"Why, we're in Wonderland!! Where everything is everywhere and yet it is no where at the same time!!"

I furrowed my brows at him,

"Is this some sort if practical joke? I'm being toyed with right?"

He just smiled,

"No, the only time you'll be toyed with is when you're with me! Which I guess is like now, so yes!"

I scoffed, moving to stand from my place on the floor. Groaning as my aching muscles burned.

Once I was finally able to pull myself up, I stared down at him.

"Who are you anyway?"

He just, once again, grinned at me. But before I knew it, that was all I could see.

I stared at where his body used to be in complete shock, how did he just disappear?!?!

I tried to swipe at his pointed teeth, only for them to disappear as well.

I felt panicked, wondering if I was going insane or if this was really happening!!

I was frozen in my place, not quite sure what to do at the moment. And then, I felt arms wrap around me.

Hot breath drafted over my ear, causing me shiver as supposedly my "friend" whispered heavily,

"My name is Jasper, but you can call me 'Cheshire'~"

I swiftly turned, finding nothing but the beach I had drifted onto.

I glared at the emptiness, it was truly annoying.

A small gasp was lifted from my chest as I felt something brush against my cheek, before it got away I snatched it.

Holding invisible fingers in my grasp was a little unnerving, but I smirked once I had done so.

The grin appeared out of thin air again,

"Missed me? I've gotta say, you're a little... catty~"

The rest of his body magically revealed itself to me. I let go of his fingers, only to have mine captured by him.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast! I have yet to know your name~"

Was he flirting with me? I feel like hes flirting,

"(Y/N)..."

I replied to him hesitantly.

He licked his lips, snagging a tooth against the bottom one.

He brought my fingers upwards, placing a soft kiss upon the back of my hand.

I yanked it away, holding it to my chest as he winked at me.

"Absolutely stunning~ Well, I hope to see you soon, (Y/N)... and just a suggestion, go that way-"

He pointed towards the eary looking forest near the end of the sandy shore.

I rose a brow, clicking my tongue before spitting out,

"And what makes you think I'm gonna trust you? You have given me nothing but confusion and flirtation, why should I follow what you say? Hm?"

He stared intently at me, chuckling lightly before his face fell to a very serious expression,

"Because I know what lives here down in Wonderland. And trust me kitten, it ain't pretty. So I suggest taking my advice before you regret."

Like the flip of a switch- he changed back to his flirtatious style.

"Toodleloo, doll~"

And just like that, he was gone once again.

I stood there for a moment before huffing out the breath I was keeping in, marching towards the forest.

"Alright Wonderland, let's see what else you have to offer. And let's hope it's not another... Cheshire!"

~