Kira

Yo! First chapter by Juice XD hope it's ok

Kira POV

"Kira?" Luchia called.

"Mhmm?" I mumbled. I was playing with a pink dolphin, Shelly, that visited us often.

"I'm needed for a meeting and Kaito has to come too, will you be fine on your own?"

I nodded.

"Remember, NO LEAVING THE PALACE. " Luchia said strictly.

"Yes, yes, whatever. I'll be fine!" I waved off their warning.

They had said that a billion something times before.

"Kira! Don't leave the palace!" and "Kira! What did I say about leaving the palace?"

Get the message?

Don't. Leave. The. Freaking. Palace.

My mother sighed, as if she was almost frustrated that I didn't get the true meaning behind the warning.

"You know your mother just loves you." My father, Kaito, reminded.

"I know."

Suddenly, I thought of a random question, or rather, multiple questions.

"Hey, Dad? Don't you ever find it weird how you don't really hang out with other guys? I mean you're surrounded by girls and stuff, now that you live under water... What was it like in the human world? Is that why you have no tail? What did it-"

"You're asking too many questions, Kira." He said calmly, cutting me off.

"Oops, sorry."

"I'll answer one question and that's it. "

My tail swished in the water in anticipation.

"Don't go to the human world. " He answered simply, and then he swam off.

"How is that even an answer?!?!" I called after him in frustration but he and Luchia were already swimming out of the palace.

Well, they told me not to go out of the palace, but they never said I couldn't follow them.

I quickly swam after them, with Shelly at my side.

Shelly was trying to convince me not to leave the palace.

I shook off her warning.

Come on!

I was losing track of them, fast. They were really, really, tiny little specks. I saw my mother's pink tail and blond hair, and my father's orangey hair contrast against the dark, blue waters. It's actually a lot better when light shines from the surface. I've always been bugging Mom and Dad to install glowing lamps down here. They say it's some kind of 'financial business'and we don't have enough money. You're basically the rulers of the North Pacific... And my life too, not to mention.

I looked at them again, swimming farther and farther away.

I just needed to swim a bit faster.

WHAM!

A black swirl of water appeared in front of me.

"Hello, Little Miss Pink Pearl, what are you doing out here alone?" A sinister, feminine voice asked. Her aura felt evil, and I started to feel goosebumps forming on my skin. Was it even possible to form goosebumps underwater?

"Um, I'm not alone, I have a dolphin with me!" I informed her cheerfully. I was trying to sound like I wasn't scared.

"What use is a dolphin when I have this much power?!?!" She screamed at the word power.

A dark tornado of water rushed at me. Shelly and I dodged it. It was aimed pretty badly anyway.

"Who are you and why are you attacking us?" I asked, I was really frightened, and so was Shelly.

Her mouth moved, but no sound came out. I realized the phrase before was sent to me telepathically.

Oh. My. Poseidon.

This creepy lady could read my thoughts?

Just then, a pink figure rushed past me and into that creepy lady.

"Shelly no!" I screamed in horror. Shelly would get killed! Severely injured! I didn't dare think anymore so I flicked my tail at the creepy lady. She seemed pretty preoccupied with Shelly already.

"Take that! And that! And-"

She sent another badly aimed tornado at us. I mean you've got to do better than that right?

"It's okay, Princess. I just need to injure her tail and it will be alright. " Shelly squeaked. I nodded and went on trying to hurt the creepy lady but that just made her flick her tail more.

Shelly was flicked off her tail, and the creepy lady was now free to attack us however she wanted.

Too bad I didn't know how to use the powers of my pink pearl. Worst thing that could happen at a time like this!

"Swim, Shelly, swim!" I called and she squeaked.

I swam farther and looked back, and she was still about half a wave away from me.

"What are you doing, Shelly? Swim!" I called.

"It's okay, I'll be right behind you. " Shelly squeaked.

Okay, then. I thought to myself.

I swam, swam and swam towards the palace, thinking Shelly was behind me.

Suddenly, I heard a ear-splitting shriek.

I recognized that voice... Shelly!

I swam back to where the creepy lady was, she wasn't there, but in her place, a pink, bloody, body.

----

Pretty sad huh?

Well, this creepy lady is going to be an important character in the coming chapters. I think. Anyway hoped u liked it and keep reading :p

ilysm,

Juice