Dolphin Town

How is everyone liking the story so far? Hope you're enjoying it! This chappie's by Juice so.... yeahhhh :) ily guys! ❤️❤️❤️
Kira POV
"Where have you been?" My father, Kaito asked me sternly. Then he noticed the limp, bloody, pink body in my hands and his eyes grew sad.
"Who did this?" He asked.
"Well," *coughs* "a creepy-telepathic-dark-powered-lady did this to her." Kaito just sat there thinking for like five minutes, holding Shelly in his hands. I swished my hot pink tail impatiently. Finally, Kaito snapped out of his trance. "Let's bury her. " He said.
My mother was nowhere in sight.
Probably sleeping, I thought to myself. It was pretty late.
When Shelly was buried and we paid our respects, we swam back into the palace in silence.
"Dad?" I said, breaking the silence.
"Yes, Kira?" He looked tired and stressed.
"Why do you look so stressed?" I asked him.
"Just go to bed. " He sighed wearily.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek, said goodnight, and swam off to my room. I closed the door behind me, fantasizing about my pop star moment in the battle before. I had legs like my father, a pretty four layered pink skirt and pale pink gloves. It was magical and I could be anyone behind my blue and white mic. I picked up a glass bottle of dark green seaweed face mask and started singing one of my mother's favorite songs.
Nanairo no kaze fukarete,
Tooi misaki wo mezashiteta,
Yoake mae kikoeta merodii,
Sore wa totemo na tsukashiyuta.
Higashi no, sora eto,
Habataku tori tachi,
Sa, dakara jima ni,
Nukeru, chikamich-
"I thought I told you to sleep!" I heard my father's voice from behind my bedroom door.
"Ok, fiiiiine!" I sighed in defeat.
I put the glass bottle down on my desk and brushed my hand against the glowing, floating, lamp orb to switch it off. I dived onto my bed, which was a large coral pink shell with pink duvets and I soon fell asleep.
-----
~in the afternoon~
I swam around the town of the pink mermaids. Many pink mermaids were smiling, people were running shops and some mermaids were dancing. I had my attire changed. I also didn't wear my crown. I didn't want anyone to recognize me today. The search for Shelly's parents was hard, but I did recall her telling me the whereabouts of her home. My tail continued swishing in the water as I reached the dolphin part of the town. Here was where the dolphins resided and could live in safety. I swam into the dolphin filled village and I was immediately greeted by the glares of various different dolphins.
"What's a mermaid doing here?" An old dolphin squeaked.
"I am the pink pearl princess." I said.
"We don't believe you!" A mother dolphin squeaked, drawing her kid closer to her body.
I showed then my pearl necklace and the pink pearl lounging inside.
"For all we know, that might be a fake!" A male dolphin pointed.
What made the dolphins so against mermaids? We were all living beings living under the water!
"STOP!" I hear two voices squeak loudly above the rest. The two swim above the rest of the dolphins and settle in front of me.
"Are you two Shelly's parents?" I ask quietly, making sure none of the other dolphins can here.
They nod quickly.
"I have to talk to you. " I say, and they guide me to their house. All the while, some dolphins were throwing rocks at me, well. Once they discovered I was a princess, they would be in big trouble.