★17★ A senpai and a precious kouhai

Airi was serious when she said she doesn't want to see Kasamatsu. She was doing very well to ignore Kasamatsu when he's waiting for her to come out of her lectures or seminars. Even though it hurts him a little everytime she walked past without acknowledging his existence, he never gave up. He continued to wait for her because he was still veryin love with her. 

"Airi-" 

"..." Again, she said nothing and walked past him. 

"..." There's the pain again. Kasamatsu did his best to ignore it so he can continue to move forward. He told himself things will be okay as long as he can see a future with her...

"Yukio, let's eat lunch together with everyone." As his little sister, she looked out for him and made sure he's okay. 

"S-sure..." He walked with Yukine to meet with the others. 

"Kasamatsu, come here and let your sorrows out!" Moriyama offered his arms out to Kasamatsu. 

"You're too late, Moriyama. I've done that already..." Kasamatsu said to him. 

"Whose arms did you cry into?!" 

"My sister's." 

"Lucky you!" 

"Why is it lucky? She is my sister..." 

"Moriyama-senpai, leave Yukine-senpai alone!" Kise complained to Moriyama. 

"Airi-chan's not even coming here..." Kobori said with concern. 

"Captain! Things wi(ll) be okay!" Hayakawa's fast speech reached Kasamatsu and it made him earn a death glare from Kasamatsu. 

"I can hear you from here! You don't have to be so loud, moron!" 

"Where is- Oh, there he comes..." Yukine watched Nakamura come over. 

"Here," He put a can of juice that Kasamatsu usually drank in front of Kasamatsu. "Yuzuriha-san 'accidently' pressed the wrong drink. She told me she doesn't want it so I can have it." Nakamura said to Kasamatsu. 

"I see..." Kasamatsu smiled a little. It's nice to know that Airi still loved him deep down. She can't show it but her actions screamed out she wanted to be near him in a way...

"..." Yukine looked at her brother with a worried look. She really wanted to do something for her brother... 

"Yukine-senpai, come and get a drink with me." Kise pulled her up from her seat and made her line up with him. 

At the queue, Kise suddenly pat her head. 

"Kise?" 

"It's okay, Yukine-senpai. I believe it will be alright!" Kise can see her worries for her brother and he wanted to rid her worries, even if it's for a brief moment.

Hearing Kise say motivating words made her smile. 

"Thank you." Yukine really needed some positive words and Kise was good at making them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly evening. Most of the students were ready to leave.

"Your work is somewhat lacking." Airi's photography teacher said to her. "It's lacking that feeling..."

"..." There's been a lot on Airi's mind recently so her work wasn't coming out the way she wanted. 

"Maybe you should ask Murai-san for some tips and advice."