Chapter 5- Classes Begin; Revenge is Best...Not Served At All?

Weiss's POV, the same day

"Hello, Mother? Yes, I'm doing well. I actually have some news that you might be quite interested in. It's about Y/N. He's alive, and here, at Beacon. How do I know? Well, other than his name being said at team formation, I saw an earring that looks exactly like yours on his ear." I lean forward in my chair as Y/N "sisters" and Blake start to build bunkbeds out of incredibly haphazard materials. "Well, I'm relieved he's not dead. I'm mailing you the other earring. His father wanted me to hold onto it until Y/N was 15." "Wait, his father? Someone other than Winter, Whitley and I's father?" I can hear her lightly laughing on her end.

"You really think Jacques is his father? Dear, he has jet black hair and a tail, for Oum's sake. He gets those from his father's genetics." "You mean you cheated on Father?!" "Listen, sweetie. Your father...he's not the man I married. The man who I thought he was. Y/N's father...made me feel special. Like I was the only person in his universe he'd drop everything for. I want that kind of person for you and Winter to find. I want Whitley to be that kind of person when he grows up. Now, I have to finish this project of mine, so tell your brother I said hi. Goodbye, Weiss." "Goodbye, Mother." The connection clicks before being followed up by the dial tone. I turn my scroll off to see the three of them looking at me, Ruby and Yang more than a little annoyed.

"What?" "You mind telling us what that was about? I thought our brother told you to stay away from him." "Your brother? I've known him since he was born. I'm his blood family. You two? You brought him into your family for a reason I honestly don't want to know. You will never be his real family. And for your information, I was talking to our mother, who cared about him more than anything. His earring is part of a pair, and she's sending the other one for me to give him. And we should probably head to class. It's 8:50." The three of them look at the clock before bolting out of the door, with me walking behind them.

Y/N's POV

Oh my god, this man really needs to stop glorifying himself and stop being a damn pedophile or I am going to murder him. As Port goes into yet another story, my sisters and their teammates burst through the door, cutting him off. "only time I will ever be thankful for Weiss showing up." Ranch just elbows me and I shut my mouth, looking away from everyone at a cage in the middle of the room. A creature growls inside, making the cage shake.

"Now, who here thinks they possess the qualities of a TRUE Huntsman and/or Huntress?" I raise my hand at the same time as Weiss, making the both of us scowl. "Oh-ho-ho! Two of our own would like to step up! Both of you, please come up to the stage." I stand and stretch my arms, loosening up while Weiss goes and grabs her weapon. Never understood why people use those. I do fine with my fists. Guess it's a human/Faunus thing. Once I'm done stretching and Weiss re-enters the room, I jump down to the stage, getting into my fighting stance. She enters hers as Port releases the beast in the cage, allowing a Boarbatusk to rush out, launching Weiss into a wall.

"HA! YOU DESERVE THA-OH SHIT!" I jump out of the way just in time as the Grimm charges me next. "Well, since I'm obviously the better fighter out of the two of us, dear sister, I'll be ending this." The Grimm steadies itself and charges me again, only this time, it finds itself caught by the tusks in my hands. "Aw, look guys, it thinks it's people. Time to set it straight." Picking it up with ease, I toss it into the air before flying after it and kicking it into the ground. It struggles to get up before I land harshly on it's head, ending it's life in an instant. "Serves you right." I look back to my team to see both shocked and excited expressions on their faces. I just smile and walk back to my seat, resting my head on my arms again.

Later, at lunch

"You were so cool back there, Bro! You barely broke a sweat against that Grimm!" Ruby does her usual excited thing she does, mimicking what I did in her own goofy way. It's honestly adorable. Then Weiss just has to open her mouth.

"I could've taken it. He's not that cool, Ruby." All of my team just stops eating immediately and go Super Saiyan. "What? It's true." Ranch is about to speak up when I move off the railing I'm leaning against and power up.

" Ranch is about to speak up when I move off the railing I'm leaning against and power up

(Replace the rosé hair with black but keep the aura.)

"Tell me, dear blood sister of mine. Which of us spent the last eight years training almost non-stop? Which one of us, the day we got here, blew up half a mountain while training and holding back? You? No? I thought not. And didn't I almost break your arm when we met again for the first time? Are you sure you wanna mess with me, dear sister?"

Weiss quickly backs off and Ranch seems surprised at the color of my aura, but says nothing. After sitting down and continuing to eat my lunch, my team and I head back to the dorm for a bit of rest.

"So, Ranch, tell me again about these, Dragonballs. They can grant just about any wish except immortality, yeah?" Ranch gives me a thumbs-up as she does one-handed pushups while in a handstand. "So why haven't you guys, or your parents, wished back the other Saiyans or planet Vegeta?" This grabs everyone's attention. Trunks looks up from his homework and swivels around to face the rest of us.

"You know, that's a good question. Why haven't we done that? It's bring our race back from the brink of extinction, we'd all get to see our grandparents, and hey, Father's title would mean something again!" Ranch laughs as she pushes into a flip.

"Would it though, bookworm? Would it really?" Even Goten laughs at that, ruffling Trunks' hair before flopping down on his bed. I just chuckle and lean my head against the wall. "I say we do it."

"Huh?" I hop off my bed. "I say we gather the Dragonballs, and use the wish to bring back the Saiyan race. And if we can, bring back planet Vegeta. Now who's with me?"

Trunks gets out of his chair, placing his fist out. "I am." Goten grins and places his fist on top of Trunks'. "Same here." Ranch shrugs and places her fist in the stack. "It's good idea, but someone has make sure you idiots don't become a wish." I smirk and place my fist at the top of the stack. "Then let's do it. Operation Saiyan Revival is a go."