The lonely lad.

Peter wandered around the forest, looking for new ways to bring excitement to his life. He kicked at the ground as he walked.

"Hmm, what troubles shall I cause today?" He asked himself as he made his way around trees in his path. He gave a small smirk as he heard a rustling in the distance. This could be something to play with for the moment.

He slowed his pace and quickly made his way to the source of the noise. He groaned...it was nothing but a small bunny. He watched as it sped off in fear.

"Hmph.." The puffed out his cheeks and continued walking. A few moments later he had traveled to the woods surrounding the island's shore.

Suddenly something caught his eye, a ship against the shore line. He stopped in his tracks and watched from behind a tree. There, the ship lay appearing damaged and still. Then out of nowhere, a man appeared from behind the ship, making his way up the sandy shore. The strange man collapsed onto the sand and suddenly Pan's interest was piqued quite a bit. He walked from behind the tree and made his way to the collapsed man.

As Peter made his way to the strange man, he could see that he was still alive from his back slowly rising and falling from his steady breathing. Peter got closer and turned the man over cautiously. He looked at the male and nudged his chest.

"Hey! Wake up." He spoke,sounding amused.

The male groaned and fluttered his eyelids open. His eyes adjusted and he looked up at the odd boy. "W-...where am I? Who are you?"

(End of chapter one..hope you enjoy it.~ Sorry its so short!)

-Violet-haired disaster~