Secret exsposed?!!?!?

This is basically just Kirishima's POV of the last chapter, so you don't have to read it :)
________________________________

Kiri's POV

I could barely sleep last night, I was to worried and freaked out about this disease. I probably got about 2-3 hours of sleep last night. Gosh I don't know how im going to survive the day.

I was laying down when I herd a soft ding, it must have been coming from my phone.

I reach over to my bedside table, I'm blinded by the bright light for a few seconds before seing who it was from,

Bakubro: Get up shitty hair, we have class in 30 mins.

I could feel that tingling sensation at the back at my throat and all of a sudden it was becoming harder to breath. I double over landing with my knees on the floor.

It probably didn't help that I could literally hear Bakugou stomping down the hallway.

Soon all I could see was blurred red blobs falling on the floor. I could feel tears running down my face, I grabbed my throat not knowing what else to do.

Great i'm probably going to wake the whole dorm up, with my loud coughing.

Splashes of warm red liquid are falling on my knees and face, oh gosh oh gosh it's blood.

It felt like i was on the ground basically fighting for my life for an eternity even tho it was probably only about 30 seconds to a minute.

I get up and start to dispose of the petals on the ground, but then I hear a knock on the door.

I freeze.

Shit someone must have heard me!

"DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!"

SHIT IT'S BAKUGOU!

I start to panic, i can feel the tingling at the back of my throat again, UGH is this going to happen every time anything is involving him.

"I HEARD YOU HAIR FOR BRAINS OPEN UP."

Fudge, what do i do?

"Now isn't a g-good time B-Bakugou." I say, trying to keep my voice as normal as possible, bu of course I failed and had to FLIPPING STUTTER. Gosh I'm such an idiot.

"Open the door" He says

GREAT, I know he isn't going to take no for an answer but what else am I supposed to do, say 'sorry Bakugou but I'm busy trying to clean up some petals I was chocking on because I have a huge gay crush on you, even tho you don't like me back.' NOPE i'm good.

"N-no thank y-you" I say back in an uneasy voice.

"IT WASN'T A CHOICE I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR SHITTY HAIR!!!!"

I decided it's best just to open the door. I slowly turn the door knob and open the door just a crack, so I can see his faec.

"Why the hell do u have fucking blood on your cheek? Are you ok."

SHIT, I didn't realize I had blood on my face, now he's...Worried? No why would he worry over me.

"Don't worry about, I'm fine." I reply trying to think of an excuse, but I can't.

"I will se you in class alright." As I say that I close the door, quickly locking it behind me.

Great I just left him there in the hallway, he must hate me now.

I can feel the petals coming up my throat again and I quickly run to the washroom and start coughing up petals into the toilet.

Great this disease is going be difficult to hide.