To recovery girl

Wow its been a hot minute! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was camping a we didn't have any WiFi so I couldn't update. On another note the picture above is me hiding under a table eating cheese and crackers at a barbecue my parents dragged me to beacause I didn't want to socialize...Anyway have this unedited mess of a chapter, I hope you enjoy :)
><><><><><><><>><><><><><><

3rd person

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!?!"

The red head winced at the volume that his friend had used. He looked visibly scared, he was shaking and there was still hot, wet, silent tears making there way down his face.

"Kirishima, dude, what the hell happened?" the blacket said with urgency in his voice.

"I-I *cough* well..."

"You know what, you can tell me latter, I will go get Aizawa." But before the weird elbowed teen could run off he heard a faint wait. he whirled around to see his injured friend looking at him

"Can you get present mic" kirishima said, his voice scratchy

"Dude, hes probably-"

"Please?"

"Fine, I will be back ok." And with that Sero ran off he had no idea where their loud, blonde english teacher would be, but he had to find him, for Kirishima's sake.

Sero's POV
I was running down the halls to find at least a small trace of where present mic could be. as I turned a corner I bumped into a small figure.

"Sorry.' i said, then I looked up to see who I bumped into, as I did that he small figure turned into a not so small person.

"You should watch where you're going young Sero." the former number one heroes voice boomed through the hallways

"Sorry All might." I know I shouldn't have been running through the halls but this was urgent. I began to walk away to continue my search for my english teacher, then a thought poped up in my head,

He might know where present mic is!

I  whirled around at that thought, all might had already made it a quarter down the hall so I jogged to catch up to him.

"Hey all might"

"Yes?"

"Would you by any chance know where present mic is?"

"Why do you need him and aren't you supposed to be in class?" He raised one of his eyebrows at me, I probably seemed pretty suspicious.

"Well, it's an emergency and I don't really know whats going on, but  Kirishima told me to get him."

"And whats wrong with Kirishima?" he asked. my story did seem pretty sketchy

"I don't know, but hes in a bathroom stall with blood on his face and looks like hes in a ton of pain, so i'm just trying to help." i replied , i was trying to stay calm during this whole thing, but inside I was freaking out.

"WHAT?!?!? Ok you get young Kirishima to recovery girls office and I will get Present mic." He said, no very concerned

"Ok." I nod and run off back to the washroom Kirishima was hiding in.

Baku's POV

Shitty hair and sticky elbows have been gone a while and to be honest i'm a little worried, JUST A LITTLE BIT YOU DAMN READERS!!!!!! Fucking extras, tch. You know what I'm going to go look for them.

Kiri's POV

Sero has been gone  a while and I was starting to get light headed. At this point I had stopped crying and the petals had stopped aswell, but I was having trouble breathing and I was hella dizzy.

After a couple of minutes of just sitting on the cold bathroom floor, I heard the bathroom door slam open and then the stall door.

"Kirishima, I'm going to take you to recovery girl ok." Sero said graving on to my shoulders

"What about present Mic?" I questioned, did he just run off and come back

"He is going to meet us there, ok"

"Got it"

I stand try to stand up, but then a big wave of dizziness come over me and i fall back down.

"WOAH, are you ok?" Sero asked me, kneeling down so we met eye to eye

"Ya I'm fine, just a little dizzy, thats all." I reply, I get up and start to walk out of the stall. I only make it a couple steps out into the bathroom when my vision starts to turn black.

I hear another faint slamming noise and a small yell as I collapse to the ground,

Or so I thought

Baku's POV

I have almost searched the whole first floor and I can't find flex seal or the shark anywhere.

I come to one of the boys bathrooms and angrily kick open the door. I am met with Shitty hair falling face first into the floor, but of course I'm not letting that happen so I run over to him and catch him at the last second.

"KIRISHIMA!!!" I hear soy sauce yell

"We should get him to recovery girl." I say. I was considered to be honest, my best friend ran and left training for thirty minutes and i come to find him fainting on the ground, what the actual Fuck!!!!!

I picked him up bridal style and rush him to recovery girls office, gosh I hope he's ok.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
I might edit spelling and grammar latter if I'm not lazy, but probably not. I hope you are liking my story and I hope you have a nice day, bye❤️