Part 6-Can I have your number?

(Joe)
I was sat with Mum Zoe and Alfie when I looked up and saw Dianne. She was looking at the table before mine smiling until she caught my eyes and turned away.

I decided to go and speak to her so I got up "be back in a minute" I say and walk over to Dianne.

I touched her arm gently not to startle her and she looked around quickly

"Hi" I say

"Hey" we laugh

"Fancy seeing you uh"

"Well you are a stalker" she laughs

I shake my head laughing. Then something that probably shouldn't but did come out of my mouth came out Ik it don't make sense deal with it "Dianne can I get your number?"

"Of course!" She says. I was overwhelmed nobody ever said yes to that question in my life.

I passed her my phone and she put her number in. I left her a quick message saying it was me and sat back down.

"Who's that?" Zoë asked.

I shook my head and smiled.

"She got your number though" my mum says

"Have you met her before?" Alfie said

"No that's how I know her name and plus I wouldn't walk up to a random girl and ask for there number!"

She looked over and smiled I smiled back and Zoe raised her eyebrows.

I watched a little bit as I saw her lift her little girl out of the buggy and hold her in her lap.

"Is that her child?" My mum whispers

I nod smiling.

"She's beautiful." Zoë says smiling I nod agreeing.

(Mark)
Dianne was ordering when a man went up to her. I was ready to stand up and hit him if he tried anything on with her but her face lit up when she saw him and they ended up exchanging numbers.

When she sat back down I coughed

"Who was that"

She looked down blushing

"Dianne has a lover boyyyyy" Andrew says.

I saw her smiling at him and smiled. He seemed like a genuine guy but I thought that with Amelia's dad, Arthur.

A/N
I saw Di last night and wow 25.5.19 the best night of my life.