Part 21-Paparazzi

(Joe)
"What do you mean?" I say as my lip trembles and my eyes begin to fill with water.

"I read up on it after you left if and ONLY if it doesn't work and you come into Amelia's life and then suddenly leave then it can take a toll on her mental health when she's older, I just don't want her life to go to pot because I can't keep it in my pants"

"Dianne Buswell! Do you actually think I would do that? Obviously I wouldn't leave suddenly, if things don't work between you and me I'm not going to key if affect Amelia. I will do anything for that kid. Anything!" I say overwhelming myself. "Because Dianne Buswell..I love you"

(Dianne)
"Joe...Joe sugg!!" "Who is this redhead?" I turn around and see men with cameras all flashing pictures of me and Joe I look at Joe and he looks back at me holding my hand we begin to speed walk away.

"what and who was that?"

"Dianne..I'm well I'm um. I'm big in the youtube world I mean I have 8M subscribers and the press or the paparazzi like to get involved in everything and anything I do. Please don't hate me, I didn't want to tell you just incase you got put of me"

"I would never get out of you. I-I love you."

A/N
2 tonight making up for not posting for 2 days thank you for all the support 😘❤️