Second Kiss

Before I start, if you guys think this is book is good or anything like that, then I might consider to continue on this. I love these two so much, I ship them.

The more I think about this kiss, the more I want to just fucking make out with him... I can't get him out of my mind... It's like I'm being mind controlled.. Whenever I'm around him, my heart beats faster, my hands get sweaty, I even stutter, and embaress myself in front of him.

Sean opens his eyes again to find out it was almost nighttime. The sun peaked through the tent and he could already hear the crickets.

The smell of freshly baked cookies woke him up. He slowly sat up and stretched. He didn't feel to good earlier, almost passed out from not getting enough sleep and eating properly.

Huh... They must've went to the store to get some stuff.

Sean then put on his hoodie and went out his tent. He smiled when he saw everyone eating chocolate chip cookies around the fire. Cassidy smiled and picked one up.

"Catch!" She smiled brightly and threw the cookie towards him. He didn't reacted quick enough and dropped the cookie.

"Damn... 5 second roll!" He yelled out and picked up the cookie, eating it. Nice and soft. Little crunchy from the dirt. "Yummy."

"Eww." Daniel said while everyone chuckled a bit, he sat beside Daniel ruffling up his hair. He giggled a bit and swatted his hand away. "So, how's everyone doing?"

"You look like your in a good mood. Something on your mind?" Hannah asked while all eyes on you.
"Nah.. Just feeling much more energized and well rested. I was better then this morning." Sean said with a smile.
"That's good. Anyway, I should go do the dishes." Penny said while standing. Sean stood up.
"Its alright man, I'll do them."
"Are you sure? There's a lot of them and there dirty because a certain someone dropped them in the dirt." Penny looked over at Cassidy.
"Hey, it's fine. I actually like doing dishes." Sean said while walking towards the sink and started to wash them. He noticed, but he didn't see Finn by the fire.

After he filled up the sink, he started to wash the sticky dishes. He knew it was from the cookies they made earlier.
That's when two arms were wrapped around his waste. He looked from behind to see Finn.
"So ya finally woke up, huh? How you feelin'?"
"Better than this morning. Where were you?"
"Aww.. You care about me."
"Maybe..." Sean said softly while a light blush covered his cheeks.
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I was just checking if the pond was a little warm to swim in. Even though it's not really warm. But- y'know what I mean, don't you?"
Sean chuckled a bit and nods.
"You need help with those dishes?"
"I'm good."
"Okay." Finn then grabbed a sponge and helped Sean.
"I said I'll be fine Finn." Sean smiled softly.
"Yeah, but I wanted to help, sour puss." Finn smiled a bit. The both did dishes silently, but it wasn't the awkward or uncomfortable silence, it was a relaxing silence. Sean continued to do dishes when he dropped a spoon, they both bent down and slightly touched there hands.
They looked at each other.

They both had a very strong connection.

They didn't realize that they were leaning forward, closing their eyes. That's when that nice feeling came back. It felt like fireworks were around them.

God.. I could kiss him forever.

After a while, they both broke the kiss.
"Damn.." Finn said while smirking a bit.
Sean chuckled quietly and stood up, holding out a hand for him. Finn took it and lifted himself up.
"You're suck a nerd." Sean teased while slightly bumping his shoulder.
"Yeah, but I'm your nerd." Finn kissed Sean's cheek softly. He chuckled and softly pecked Finn's lips.
"Let's finish the dishes cutie, before my charm takes over you."
Finn said and winked at him. Sean playfully rolled his eyes and playfully nudged his shoulder.

I hope you guys liked this story! This is my first time, kind of writing a book. I enjoyed writing this, if you guys have any suggestions, then comment down below or message me.