Happy Birthday Sean!

The artist of the gif is by dertragame on Tumblr. I hope you guys enjoy!~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn.. Now that I think about it, I'm already 18 today. No one knows about it. I hope Daniel doesn't remember or tell anyone. Honestly, I hate my birthday. Mostly because my mom never showed up on my birthday. I didn't even receive one damn card from her.

Sean checked his watch, 8:40 am... Almost time for work. He got ready and put on different clothes. He then walked out his tent to see everyone waiting for Big Joe.
Sean slowly walked towards them slowly, really tired and exhausted from yesterday. He saw mostly everyone there. Let's just hope Daniel didn't tell anyone..

"Hey look, the birthday boy is awake."
Cassidy said while waving at me, I waved back and felt someone put there arm around my shoulder.
"Mornin' sleeping beauty. Didn't think you'd wake up." Finn said with a smile.
"Well, I had to. We get paid today."
I say with a small smile.
"So.. I heard a little wolf tell me that your birthdays today. Is it?"
"You must've been high if you were talking to wolves."
Finn chuckled and ruffled Sean's hair.
"Well, happy birthday cutie."
Finn said softly as he kissed my cheek. I blush and made sure no one noticed.
"Don't be all shy! Around the camp fire, you told us that you liked boys."
"Yeah, except for Daniel.. And I don't know how he'll react if I told him."
Sean looked over at Daniel, to see he was talking to practically everyone. He seemed happy and energized.
"He won't hate you for it. He's a good kid Sean. He's also strong for his power."
(Let's just say they already know Daniel's power.)
"He really is strong with that power of his."
Sean replied as he smiled.
"Hey, I wanted to-" Finn was cut off when Big Joe finally arrived.
We all got behind the truck and sat down on our usual place. Just the other day, there was a slightly big storm. Which sucked because the lake kinda overflowed and almost ruined out camp, but everything went back to normal. For now..
"Your late Big Joe." Cassidy said.
"Shut the fuck up and sit down."
"Sheesh.. Someone didn't get a chance to masturbate this morning."
Sean said while everyone laughed.

It was only a 25 minute drive to the house. But then it hit me. What was Finn going to say earlier?
"Alright, everyone out! You know the drill. The boss will be out in a little bit."
Everyone got out the truck and waited by the door. After what seemed like hours, Merrill brought them inside.
And of course, Daniel got up as well. Even though Merrill didn't call his name like always. I let out a sigh and slightly grabbed his arm.
"Daniel, dude! Do you have to do this every week? Adults only."
"Oh whatever! I work too!"
"Yes, I know. But we have to keep a low profile, got it? For the millionth time... Just wait here for a few minutes and don't do anything. Nothing."
"I won't, swear."
"Okay, we'll be right back."
Sean entered the house and closed the door behind him.
"For once you're all on time. Let's see who wins the farm lotto... Jacob, right? I thought you wouldn't last a day, but you cleaned up. You're all right. Cassidy, your trims were pretty weak. And Big Joe told me you were whining a lot."
"Bet he did..." She whispered.
"Look, bitch all you want as long as you work. Otherwise, you're just taking up space, so get it together."
"I know, Merrill..." She replied sadly while looking down. I wish I could punch the shit out of these two. No one talks to my new family like that.
"Now for Sean."
Oh shit.. Now it's my turn.
"Very nice trims. Good work, kid."
Thank god..
"Finn. You saved the pots in the greenhouse and or asses. That's why you keep coming back."
"You know it boss. Uh... How bout a raise?" Finn said while Merrill showed a not so good kind of a expression. Finn cleared his throat and stood by me.
"Sorry."
"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for-"
"Get in here you little Asshole!"
Big Joe yelled from the other room. You all stood back a bit. Kinda scary to be honest.
"What the fuck?"
Big Joe opened the door, holding Daniel by the arm.
"Don't touch me you jerk!"
Sean's blood boiled a bit and tried to save Daniel, but he got pushed back instead. Almost falling over, but Finn caught him and pulled him back up.
"Don't move!"
Merrill pointed at us.
"Now explain."
"That sneaky fucker! He was snooping around your living room!"
"No I wasn't! I was bored so I came in..."
"Ugh... Shut up Daniel! Seriously, let him go-"
"Shhhh, I told you... "
"Come on Merrill! He's a kid, not a thief! You wanna frisk him?"
"Look at him! He's just following his big brother..."
She was silenced by Merrill putting his hand up. He started pacing back a bit, thinking.
"Your brother needs a lesson... You all need a lesson. So first off, no payday!"
"Aw man."
"Fuck that, no way!"
"Don't do that to us! We earned that money-!"
"Sean, you and your brother are fired."
"What?-"
"And don't come back. Or Big Joe will take care of your ass."
"Please, Merrill..."
"That's... Bullshit man!"
"Man, I-I know your pissed but Sean is a good worker! Never brought you any losers, right?" Finn said trying to back me up, I'm so thankful for that.
"Sir-"
"QUIET! Shut. The. Fuck. Up."
Merrill walked closer to Sean, hands on his hips.
"Sean I warned you, one too many times. We tried your way, now it's my turn."
Merrill turned away from him, walking towards the door.
"Okay, Joseph. Just teach him a lesson."
He closed the door loudly. Big Joe then threw Daniel inn the ground, ready to hit him.
"C'mon man!"
"Big Joe, what are you going to fucking do?! He's just a little fucking kid!"
Cassidy practically begged.
"This ain't your business! Think I like it? It's mine."
He was about to punch, but we all saw that Daniel lifted a weight with his powers, and threw it towards his head.
"Ow! What..."
Big Joe grunted and everyone backed up, except for me and Finn.
"Okay okay, who did that?"
Sean and Finn both looked at each other, then back at big Joe.
"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT? ANSWER ME."
He yelled. I took the blame and went forward.
"Uh... I did, my fault. Uh, look-"
Big Joe took a step back and punched me hard in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn... He hit you pretty good Sean... Fuck..." Finn said while cleaning my wound.
It was bloody, a cut on the bottom of my eye. (Let's just say it did, and it looked pretty bad)
"Yeah.. It fucking hurts like hell. Having a blast on my birthday so far."
Sean smiled a bit while Finn had a slightly serious face.
"S-Sorry. I tend to make jokes at worst times like this."
Finn cracked a small smile as well.
"No need to apologise."
Finn continued to clean it and stopped a moment when I flinched.
"Why didn't you let me take the blame?"
Finn asked while he continued again. Sean shrugged.
"I... I didn't want you to take the blame. I also didn't want you to get hurt."
"Yeah but... Now I feel bad for not doing anything."
"Don't feel bad, Finn. I decided to back up for everyone. You did back up for me so many times back there. Thank you."
"I'm just... Fuck..."
Finn then patched up the bloody wound under my eye. Sean then looked at him. He leaned in and kissed Finn for a few seconds, blushing a bit. He pulled away, only to be pulled back in quickly by Finn.
The kiss wasn't sloppy. It was soft, yet passionately.
After a minute or so, they pulled away to catch their breath. They both chuckled quietly, getting carried away every time they kiss.
"Oh! I almost forgot."
Finn said while pulling out a small box.
"Isn't it to early for marriage, Finn?"
"What? No- Wait-"
He covered his face that was glowing red.
Sean burst out laughing while hugging Finn.
"I'm just kidding man!"
Finn stayed quiet and handed it to Sean, while his face was still covered. Sean gently took the box out of his hand and opened it to reveal a necklace.

 Sean gently took the box out of his hand and opened it to reveal a necklace

"Woah.. Did... Did you make this?"
"Yeah, I had to use specific kind of tools to make it for you." Finn finally uncovered his face, still slightly blushing.
"This is amazing. Thank you so much Finn."
Sean placed a kiss on his cheek. Which made him blush a little more. He chuckled and put on the necklace.
"It looks good on you. I'm glad you like it. Love you Sean." Finn softly kissed him and he smiled into the kiss.

Best fucking birthday ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for liking this story! I enjoy writing it so much! If you guys want me to continue, then comment down below! Have a nice day!