Pancakes

I awoke to Chara holding me close. It was too nice to move. I cuddled into them further. They were so possessive of me, I enjoyed the attention. No one ever gave me that before.

"Hey, (Y/N), do you want breakfast?" Chara asked.

"Yeah" I answered, as if on cue my stomach growled. Causing me to blush a little. Chara giggled at my embarrassed state.

"Wait here...and put something on the TV" Chara told me before going downstairs.

"Ok" I yelled after them. I picked up the remote and put Tokyo Ghoul on my rooms TV.

~Small time skip~

Just as I was about to hit play all, Chara came back with cinnamon pancakes.

"It's one of the only things I know how to make" Chara told me as they gave me the plate that wasn't drowning in syrup.

"Thanks" I said as I began to eat.

"So good" I exclaimed after I finished eating. Chara smirked.

"Do I get anything for giving you food?" Chara asked. I shyly moved over to them.

"Yes" I said as I looked them in the eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed the back of their head. I pulled them towards me for a quick kiss, but Chara held me there.

~One make out session later~

I was a blushing mess as Chara cuddled me. Tokyo Ghoul played in the background, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy looking at Chara.

"I love you" Chara whispered to me.

"...I love you too"