#42 Mikey Imagine Pt2 (skyblizzard)

Hey my beautiful cupcakes. This is imagine for SkyeBlizzard. Since I am making her another imagine, I decided to make a part 2 to her first imagine.

I pray that this make sense x)

********

----Skye P.O.V. ----

Me and Belle came to the party on time. Everyone was dancing and having fun. I went to the kitchen to get Belle and me a drink.

As I entered, Mikey was in the corner of the kitchen with his friends and laughing at some joke. Mikey sees me and gives me a smile and wave. I wave back and got the drinks.

I walk around looking for Belle. Then finally seeing her with her black dress with a heart shaped neckline. I walk up to her and pass her, her drink.

'Take Me Home' by Cash Cash blasted the house. Me and Belle danced to the music. We laughed at some people's funny dances.

We danced for 4 songs. I was so glad I had no intentions on wearing heels. I would have died. I take a seat on a near by couch while Belle went to go get us drinks. I took a hair tie and put my curls into a high ponytail.

"Hey Skye" I turn my head and see Mikey sit by me.

"Hi Mikey." I smile. He passes me a drink. I didn't want to make Belle feel bad when she came back so declined.

"Don't worry. Belle told me to give it you. She is too busy talking to Madison." He smirked. I turn towards the kitchen and see Belle laughing with Madison. I playfully roll my eyes and take the drink.

Me and Mikey talk for a bit. He tells me some quirky joke, that makes me laugh till me stomach hurts. Some moments we would sit there and stare at the teens dancing. Mikey gets up and stands in front of me.  "Skye would like to dance with me?" He holds out his hand.

"Of corse." I smile. I take his hand. "Radio active" by Imagine Dragons starts to play. We jump and dance to the song. Mikey would show his dance moves, which would lead to everyone clapping.

"From time" by drake plays. Mikey holds onto my waist while my wrist are around his neck. We sued slow motion to the song. Other people follow our actions. In the middle of the room I see Belle and Madison doing the same thing.

"Skye I really like you. Would you go on a date with me?" He asks looking down at me since he is taller. I look up into his chocolate eyes.

"I would love too" I smile and give him a peck on the cheek.

*******

AHHHH! Cheesieness xD I hope you like it. Thanks for all the support.  :D