We need to talk

It's gloom boy season, a cold Saturday night. There has been nothing unusual about today, in fact it has been a completely average day spent doing completely average things with my best friend travis.

I've had a crush on Travis forever and he looks like such a snacc™️ underneath the blanket. I didn't pay much attention to what was on screen as I couldn't take my eyes off Travis. He removed his feet from the blanket, said he felt to hot and all of a sudden so did I, the blood was rushing to the tip... of my fingers, my hands grew moist. I had often dreamed of those feet and what I could do to them.

"Would you like a foot massage" I said unknown lust hiding in my blushing elbows

"Sure" he replied longingly, there was something in his eyes, different, loving and arousing.
I reached over and pulled off his socks, this was my fantasy.

"I've never touched your raw foot before" I mumble, my breathe drawn in by his smooth and striking ankle.

"There's another raw thing you can touch if you like" Travis sensually explained. I got excited and looked erotically into his eyes.
Travis tugged the waistband of his boxers before revealing his no-no area.

Finally I saw the most beautiful foot in my entire life. It was travis' footlong... I mean long foot. It was the most magestic foot, I had the desperate urge to touch it. Then it hit me, there was no penis? I tried to wrap my head around it, turns out I had been staring at his foot for 10 mins. He shouted "YUP IT'S MY FOOT PENIS". But I couldn't stop staring, my eyes were locked, my brain tried to move them but my body was trapped in the glory of his footlong. "HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A FOOT PENIS BEFORE AWSTEN?" He screamed at me clearly angry, I saw tears in his eyes. "I OPEN UP TO YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS STARE?" He exclaims, the tears now racing from his eyes to his cheeks. "Just leave Awsten, just get out"

I was still entranced, and Travis had to put his pants back on and shove me before I could manage even one sentence in return.
I tried to negotiate but I knew I was in the wrong. His beauty and grace took me and I couldn't Escape the foot penis.
No one can escape the foot penis.

~~~~~~ some time later :) ~~~~~~~

POV: Travis

  I miss him, but my sadness is nothing compared to my anger. Every time I think of him my toe starts to throb. Our once beautiful friendship is now flaccid, but I certainly am not.

    Anger resides in my lower right lung, but the anger I feel when I see Awsten has texted me, extends to the very tips of my earlobes.

    I'm ignoring him, I don't know what else to do. I can't hide my feelings for much longer. I think I should text him, tell him my feelings. I go to my phone
Awsten: "I HATE YOU"
Awsten: "FUCK YOU"
Awsten: "IM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN"
*
POV: Awsten

I realised I was shouting at my burger, I always did have a habit of taking my anger out at food. I apologised to Gladice from down the road. I go back to sulking and eating my sexy, sexy burger, even with its soggy bottom. It reminds me of Travis, thicc.

I look longingly toward the window, the storm behind the glass echoed in my ears. No lightning only thunder. That humours me, it seems so perfect the absence of light, of hope in the bleakness. They say every cloud has a silver lining but the clouds in my sky are lined with lead, and they hang low with the burden of their poison. I think of Travis' toes longingly and in distress, I realise my mistake.

"I have to make things right with the goat fucker"

I speak out loud my thoughts taking over, as I spiral into regret and remorse. I have to see him. I have to apologise.

I race downstairs desperately clawing at my front door to open. Eventually the lock relinquishes it's grasp on the door frame and frees me from my prison. Travis doesn't live far away, I'll get there in no time if I run, so I do. I run faster then I ever have before. I don't know much but what I do know is that I love Travis, foot penis and all.

Finally I arrive at Travis' house and bang on the door, it's raining now but I'd happily wait all day in the pouring rain if it means Travis will forgive me.

The door swings open and just as I'm about to apologise I see a handsome boy standing at eye level with me his crimson hair catching raindrops from the wind.

"Travis doesn't want to see you"

"Fuck off Jawn, lemme in you smelly"
I go to push my way past him but I then I see the bottle of foot lotion in his hand.

"What's that?"

"I told you, he doesn't want to see you"
All of a sudden the door is slammed on my face. It takes me a few moments to regain my composure before I turn away and leave my goat fucker behind.

POV: Jawn

"He's gone now" I saw the relief on Travis' face as I said that.

"Thanks I really don't want to be dealing with him" he explained.

"He shouldn't have reacted like that, he doesn't appreciate you like I do" I whispered sensually as I leaned in closer to him placing a small kiss on his forehead. His chocolate hair sticking to my lips like treacle to a tabletop. Travis giggles innocently, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Why don't you bring that foot lotion over here Daddy" Travis looks at me, with an unmistakeable look and I oblige. I reach for the foot lotion and bring it back to us. What would Awsten think if he could see us now?

Gently I pull the hem of Travis' jeans until they're completely removed and strewn on the floor, shortly followed by his underpants. I lean down and leave 5 small kisses a top each of Travis' 5 beautiful toes, I take a large pump of foot lotion as I see Travis look up at me, biting his bottom lip with anticipation.

Slowly I begin massaging the lotion into his foot as I here moans of pleasure emanating from his perfect lips. I work in small circles, although I can honestly say I've had no experience with foot penises I've been told I'm great with my hands.

He wants more I can sense it and I give it to  him. I wrap my mouth around his big toe leaving spirals and trails of saliva with my tongue, the overpowering flavour of chemicals in the lotion fills my mouth but behind that, I taste the sweetness of his pale skin and the saltiness of the perspiration that's permeating through it.

Is that how it works? How can a foot cum? It's all I can think about, I want to give it to him but I don't know how. I look up to Travis to see his face, a beautiful sculpture of pleasure and contentment.

This is it.

A/N
I WROTE THIS JUST FOR AWSTEN AND TRAVIS' SLUMBER PARTY AND I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAS TRAUMATIC BUT I WANT TO BE NOTICED.