Luku 1

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I mumbled out as I ran my fastest. This was a whole new level of trouble and problems. I kept running down the streets untill something hit me.

One month earlier

"Miksi meidän täytyy liikkua?" (Why do we need to move?) I asked my mom irritated as I forced myself to pack my bags and boxes.

"Tiedät miksi." (You know why.) My mom said to me.

"Vittu." (Fuck.) I groaned and just  continued. We moved away to USA two days later. I was going to miss my friends a lot but I tried to think forward. Soon me and my mom was at the new house in Derry. I really hated it but mom was pleased with it. I really didn't want to live here. But I walked in and into my new room. It was not like my old one but it was okay. It didn't happen so much things for a few days untill I started in the school.

I was a bit nervous but tried to play it off. I walked into a class. I was hoping that it wasn't the wrong classroom. The teacher looked at me while I sat down and the others too. Everyone was in my age except the teacher, of course.

"So. I had forgot that I got a new student today. I'm sorry. Can you please tell your name?" The teacher asked me.

"Elisa." I got out and the teacher nodded and started the lesson. I walked outside when the lesson was over. The air was warm and it was really sunny. I walked around a bit, but when I rounded the corner to the back of the school I saw a group of older boys. They were smoking and talking a bit. I looked at them for a while but then looked more at the taller boy's face. My heart fluttered and started to beat faster. He was- perfect.

"Hey! Who're you!?" One of them asked and looked at me irritated. Then all of them looked at me. I was staring into the tall boy's blue eyes. But it wasn't him who had spotted me. It was a boy with a mullet. He looked angry and walked towards me fast, the other's following behind. "I asked you a fucking question!" He said and stopped. I was a bit nervous.

"I'm Elisa." I said to him.

"I haven't seen you here before. You're new. The new kid, huh?" He said and smirked slightly. But it was more of a terrifying smile.

"I just moved here." I said and then I accidentally looked at the tall boy again, who stood behind the mullet boy. He had a horrific smirk on his lips and he looked- well horny. It made me so uncomfortable so I looked away from him.

"You're pretty cute." The mullet boy said and walked closer. I was disgusted and ran away. "Hey!! Come back slut!!" He yelled at me. 

I was at home now. I couldn't stop thinking about that boy, the tall one with the creepy smirk. He was so hot and cute. I really liked his long-ish hair. It was perfect.