Luku 4

I didn't even turn on my computer the next day or go to school. But my mom caught me and she got so angry and sent me to school even if it was 10 AM. I walked to school and had all the lessons I needed to have. Then I walked to my locker and opened it. I didn't hear Patrick coming up behind me. He gripped my waist with his big hands and humped my ass one time. I quickly looked behind me and blushed. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I asked angrily.

"What? I thought you wanted me." He said and smirked. I pulled away from his grip and slammed my locker closed. Then I turned around and looked up at him.

"Don't you fucking understand that I don't want you around me?! You're a disgusting creep!!" I said and then walked away angrily. I could hear him mumbling something behind me but didn't care. I walked home and laid on my bed and just groaned loud. Then I thought about him. He was probably emailing me or something. But then I remember that he got my email somehow from a "friend".

"Shit." I said and sat up. He could probably find where I lived. And maybe he would break into our house. I sat at my desk and pulled out a paper and a pen. I started to draw him. I didn't really know why I did that. It turned out great. Then I laid it upside down.